Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers of Any Graduate Degree
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2022: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
|Notification:||Accenture Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role:||System and Application Services Associate|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 3.92 LPA – Glassdoor)|
|Job Location:||Across India|
Job Description for Accenture Jobs 2022
Join our team that improves the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2020 & 2021 graduates with full time education only (Part time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Accenture Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
Steps to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Recruitment
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Accenture Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Accenture Job
Apply before the link expires for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Accenture Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Accenture Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2022 Recruitment. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Accenture Off-Campus 2022?
M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS can directly apply for Accenture Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the Accenture Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Accenture Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of Accenture and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here