Accenture off campus drive 2022:- Accenture is hiring freshers batch 2021 for Security Analyst positions through its Off-Campus Hiring program. Fresh graduates interested in starting their careers in the IT industry with Accenture are invited to apply. The application process, eligibility criteria, and salary are all detailed below.
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Job Location:||PAN India|
Note: Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture off campus drive 2022:
Tip: To get shortlisted for the Accenture fresher position, a candidate must meet ALL the criteria listed below.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Join our diverse group of innovators, working together to solve industries’ and organizations’ most challenging problems. Use leading-edge technologies and strategies to reinvent the way every job is done and help improve the way world works and lives
What would you do?
As MDR SOC Security Analyst (Fresher) you would largely be involved in:
- Work on the mission to protect our client’s organization from Cyber criminals and threat actors.
- Research new threats and ensure appropriate detection capabilities are in place
- Developing knowledge of key security technologies, vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
- Timely response to variety of customer requests like log requests, detection capabilities, tuning, etc.,
- Monitor and analyze logs, network traffic and alerts generated by variety of security technologies
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Good understanding with networking and security fundamentals and also on threat landscape
- Desirable knowledge in any scripting language, MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Preferable – CEH, CompTIA Security+
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
About the team
- Accenture MDR orchestrates and automates detection and response to threats in real time to minimize adversary dwell time and business impact.
- Supporting clients across energy, financial services, retail, technology and healthcare, Accenture MDR applies tailored threat intelligence collection and hunting aligned to their unique needs and industry threat profiles.
- M.E/M.Tech (Cyber Security or Information Security only)
- 2021 year pass outs
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Work experience: 0-11 months
- Open to all colleges in India offering above academic courses
- Candidates need to have a valid PAN Card (Candidate’s PAN Card with Candidate’s photo) to apply for this role – Minor PAN Card is not valid
Selection Process: Accenture off campus drive 2022
Accenture will be conducting all its rounds virtually. The Accenture off campus drive 2022 hiring will comprise the following rounds:
- CV Shortlisting
- Personal/Technical Interview
Tips from QPH to get hired at Accenture:
- Candidates are requested to create a compelling resume that must consist of all that accenture requires.
- Highlight your experiences, or projects which are in line with what Accenture is asking.
- It’s a good habit to always update your resume whenever you apply for any company.
- Observe what skills companies are demanding, and learn those skills.
How to apply for Accenture off campus drive 2022?
Interested candidates can click the link below, and please apply before the link expires.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Accenture Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022 Drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
FAQs for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Drive
The steps include:- CV Shortlisting, Technical/Personal Interview, HR Interview
Accenture hasn’t mentioned any final dates for its recruitment drive. But it is requested that candidates register for the process beforehand to avoid any late hour rush.
Don’t want to be left out? Be a part of our 10k+ Telegram Job Community: Join Now
Practice Accenture Mock Test with Aptitude Assessment: Click Here
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here