Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Cognizant Company has announced a vacancy for the Programmer Analyst Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Cognizant job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
|Notification:||Cognizant Recruitment 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 4.50 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Description for Cognizant Jobs 2022
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create impact analysis document (for simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the list of reusable assets that can be used and share inputs.
- Share the list of components with the Senior Developer/ other relevant stakeholders and seek inputs.
- Based on LLD , identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish connection to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Generate code quality document for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the build environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer review for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by QA team within defined timelines.
- Analyze and fix the defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the impact/ criticality and priority of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Track the status of defects using the test management tool (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in test management tool once resolved.
- Branch off the existing code in the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Identify configurable items.
- Maintain version control across different configurable items (documents component, data mapping clarification document etc).
- Share the environment set up details with the deployment team.
- Provide inputs on instructions (in case standard).
- Create a deployment package under guidance of senior members in the team.
- Raise deployment request to deployment team to deploy the code in the integrated environment.
- Review the deployed component in the environment.
- Load the test data.
- Conduct smoke testing under guidance.
- Share notification with QA team post completion of testing.
Service Support and Maintenance:
Specific to production and maintenance support:
- Prioritize incidents based on criticality.
- Route the defects logged to the right stakeholder if required.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders to resolve as per SLA.
- Run appropriate tests, once the defect is resolved.
- Track the status in the test management tool (QC, Alma etc).
- In case of any recurring incidents, prepare a learning document capturing the known errors.
- Provide inputs to module lead in creation of transition plan (project steps and milestones).
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Search the knowledge repository for information to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning during the code development.
- Create reusable assets and their documentation.
- Create value addition documents (value added by team to the client) and share it with the team.
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct training or knowledge sharing sessions (in case of niche technology).
Must Have Skills
- IBM Infosphere Datastage
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Cognizant Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Cognizant Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Cognizant Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Cognizant Job
Apply before the link expires for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Cognizant Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|For More Information on Cognizant Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Cognizant Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here