Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers of Any Graduate Degree
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
|Notification:||Accenture Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engg (ASE)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||INR 4,50,000 – 4,50,000 PA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
Job Description for Accenture Jobs 2023
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What do we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work on 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, and customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from the 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for Accenture Jobs 2023 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
Steps to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Recruitment
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment 2023:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Accenture Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2023 | Preparing for GATE 2023? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Accenture Job
Apply before the link expires for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online for Accenture Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|For More Information on Accenture Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2023 Recruitment. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here