Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Walk-in Drive, Off-campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Amazon Company has announced a vacancy for the Software Development Engineer Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Amazon job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
|Notification:||Amazon Recruitment 2023|
|Post:||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 14.76 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
Payroll Technology at Amazon is all about enabling our business to perform at scale as efficiently as possible with no defects. As Amazon’s workforce grows, both in size and geography, Amazon’s payroll operations become increasingly complex, and our customers are asked to do more with less. The process can only get them so far, and that’s where we come in with technology solutions to integrate and automate systems, detect defects before payment, and provide insights.
Amazon Jobs 2023 Summary
Amazon’s global fulfillment network enables any merchant in any of the geography ship items that you order on Amazon, to any place on earth. There are a variety of ways in which we can acquire items from vendors to our warehouses, ship items from one location to another, and several intermediate locations through which the package travels before reaching the customer. There are millions of such packages, each with different attributes, and different delivery requirements. What results is a highly dense graph of source, intermediate and destination nodes, with arcs between them representing possible paths for packages, with different costs and times along each arc. Accounting for all these constraints, and maximizing the number of shipments shipped, while minimizing cost, providing a variety of delivery options and maximizing delivery performance is Transportation Engineering’s primary focus.
In 2006, Amazon started building Technology teams at Delhi to support the growth in the global fulfillment and transportation network. We have built a world class Software engineering team which is focused on solving some of the complex problems in worldwide Transportation using workflows, optimization algorithms, machine learning systems etc. These are large scale distributed systems handling millions of packages being shipped through our network
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Key job responsibilities
We are looking for Software Development Engineers with solid Software engineering fundamentals involving solving complex problems. He/She will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will grow to provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
Amazon Careers 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor or Master in computer science
- Solid professional experience in software development
- Advocate for solutions to technical challenges, articulating schedule/risk/quality trade-offs
- Collaborate across disciplines for positive, productive teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with other senior technical leads
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable and maintainable code
- Learn new things, fail fast, and explore new coding territory
- Programming experience in Java and frameworks such as JEE/Spring/Hibernate
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Experience in communicating with business teams, other development teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Knowledge of AWS/Cloud technologies
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for Amazon Jobs 2023 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion/Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2023:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Amazon Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2023 | Preparing for GATE 2023? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Amazon Job
Apply before the link expires for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online for Amazon Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|For More Information on Amazon Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here