Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off-campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Amazon Company has announced a vacancy for the Software Development Engineer Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Amazon job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
|Notification:||Amazon Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 14.76 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Payroll Technology at Amazon is all about enabling our business to perform at scale as efficiently as possible with no defects. As Amazon’s workforce grows, both in size and geography, Amazon’s payroll operations become increasingly complex, and our customers are asked to do more with less. The process can only get them so far, and that’s where we come in with technology solutions to integrate and automate systems, detect defects before payment, and provide insights.
Amazon Jobs 2022 Summary
As an SDE on our team, you will be responsible for leading the architecture, design, development, and launch of some of the core product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices to deliver high-quality products.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Key job responsibilities
- This position requires that you are a significant and autonomous contributor. Your work is consistently high quality.
- You solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies and best practices.
- Your focus is on designing, developing, and effectively applying automated solutions that test major portions of software (e.g., significant component, set of features, mid-size application, service, etc.).
- You prevent and find defects early.
- You apply software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, etc.
- You build complete test and/or measurement solutions (e.g., performance, load, scalability, usability, etc.)
- You use data from testing, deployment, and production to measure quality and provide actionable improvement to the product.
- You write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand.
- You are proficient in a broad range of design approaches and know when it is appropriate to make trade-offs.
- Your solutions are pragmatic.
- You do things with the proper level of complexity the first time (or at least minimize incidental complexity).
- You consider the legacy of the code you produce, limiting the use of short-term workarounds.
- You create flexible software without over-engineering.
- You re-use where possible, while being judicious about introducing dependencies.
- You are efficient with resource usage (e.g., designing to avoid impacting the system under test.)
Amazon Careers 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record of success in delivering new features and products.
- A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
- You will tackle large complex projects, massive data volume + complex business rules in a highly distributed and service-oriented architecture. create reliable, scalable, secure products for our customers in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-2 years of software development Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Amazon Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion/Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Amazon Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Amazon Job
Apply before the link expires for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Amazon Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Amazon Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here
Affiliate Disclosure: We are using Amazon Affiliate links to support our blog, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase from our affiliate links.