Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021
Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021 – Black & Veatch Careers has announced a vacancy for the Civil/Environmental Engineer Position on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. Black & Veatch Off-Campus Drive 2021 application forms are out. Check out all the application form links, desired qualifications, salary, and other details in this job post below.
Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (INR 7 LPA – Glassdoor)|
About Black & Veatch
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries, and its affiliated companies comply with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or other status protected by law.
Job Description for Black & Veatch Jobs 2021
Functions as a technical specialist or in a lead role. With minimal supervision, applies advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods. Expands knowledge and skillset in an area of discipline. May start to expand knowledge in other disciplines and/or functional areas.
- Continues to learn, remains current and applies independent knowledge and interpretation about departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and Black and Veatch policies and procedures relative to assigned tasks
- Consistently and independently applies knowledge and complies with Black and Veatch quality program relative to assigned tasks
- May be responsible for ensuring compliance with Black and Veatch quality program
- Provides guidance and direction to others from the same project and discipline
- Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
- Prepares a variety of complex engineering deliverables
- Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Prepares complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles
- Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements
- Plans and conducts independent evaluation, selection and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Reviews lower level engineering work or assignments
- Is responsible for one or more of the following: overseeing collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work; leading smaller production teams; and serving as the responsible charge for a project
- Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on moderately complex projects
- Responsible for assisting with identification of key client interests and drivers on less complex projects
- Communicates client interests and drivers to project team members and develops approaches to accommodate these concerns in the performance of the work on less complex projects
- May provide support to business development or pursuit activities
Knowledge Sharing, Innovation, and Technology:
- Recognized as a technical specialist by the division having in-depth knowledge of an engineering process and/or of technical aspects of an industry
- Designs a complete project of moderately complex scope within an assigned practice area(s)
People Management – (supervision, career development, training, mentoring):
- Typically assists with performance management process, mentoring, recognition, and any corrective actions required
- Written Communications
- Drive For Results
- Priority Setting
- Directing Others
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity and Building Effective Teams
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Black & Veatch Eligibility Criteria
Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for Black & Veatch Jobs 2021 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Black & Veatch Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Black & Veatch Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Black & Veatch Job
Apply before the link expires for Black & Veatch Jobs 2021. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Apply Link: Click Here
Company Official Website: Click Here
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Black & Veatch Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Black & Veatch Off-Campus 2021?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech can directly apply for Black & Veatch Off-Campus 2021.
- What are the Black & Veatch Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Black & Veatch Off-Campus 2021?
To apply for Black & Veatch Recruitment 2021, visit the official website of Black & Veatch and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here