Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022 for Freshers as GenC Developer of Any Graduate Degree
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022: Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
|Notification:||Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022|
|Job Role:||GenC Developer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Across India|
- GenC Next refers to the category of entry-level talent who are technically proficient, with advanced programming, matured coding skills and full stack abilities. The should be able to solve technology challenges and provide articulate explanations to every solution. They join Cognizant at a differential salary package after a mandatory 3-month internship with stipend.
- GenC Pro GenC Pro refers to the category of entry-level talent who have expertise in enterprise platforms/products/specific technologies, such as Salesforces, PEGA, SAP, Cybersecurity, ServiceNow and more. Their skill proficiency allows them to accelerate their deployment to business projects when they join Cognizant. Their package would include a Skill premium over and above the GenC package.
- GenC Elevate GenC Elevate is the category for entry-level talent, who have Foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills. They are deployed to business units after additional skilling. Knowledge of programming is mandatory, and they join Cognizant with a Skill based joining bonus along with the GenC package.
- GenC GenC stands for Generation Cognizant and refers to the entry-level individuals who have no/minimal programming expertise. They should be agile learners with the ability to comprehend complex problems and deliver smart solutions. Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory. Selected candidates will go through focused skilling on technology areas.
- GenC – 4 LPA
- GenC Elevate – 4 LPA + Skill Bonus’
- GenC Pro – 5.4 LPA
- GenC Next – 6.75 LPA
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Cognizant Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Cognizant Job
Apply before the link expires for Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Recruitment. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Cognizant Off-Campus 2022?
Any Graduates, BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, MCA can directly apply for Cognizant Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the Cognizant Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Cognizant Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of Cognizant and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here