CRED Internship 2023 Hiring Product Software Engineer Interns of Any Graduate Degree
CRED Internship 2023: Greeting job seekers. CRED is inviting applicants to fill its Product Analytics Intern position for it’s Bangalore office location. Interested candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying for the internship.
|Notification:||CRED Internship 2023|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
CRED is a financial technology company based in India that offers a credit card billing and payment platform. It allows users to pay their credit card bills and track their rewards points through the CRED app. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. CRED has partnerships with various banks and financial institutions in India and aims to improve the credit card experience for its users by simplifying the billing and payment process.
Job Description for CRED Internship Jobs 2023
what will you do?
- develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools
- explore framework design patterns and enhance automation framework
- create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools
- collaborate with testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure
- comprehensive test coverage
- analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners
- participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features
- read automation testing planning, best practices documentations
- deliver outcomes in time boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards
- publish automation execution report and issues effectively to project stakeholders
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
CRED Internship Eligibility Criteria
you should apply if you:
- strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc)
- hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured
- basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- basic shell scripting hands-on
- familiarity with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- understanding of agile software development and testing methodologies
- willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
CRED Internship 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for CRED Internship Jobs 2023 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
Steps to Apply for CRED Internship 2023 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for CRED Internship Drive 2023:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to CRED Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2024 | Preparing for GATE 2024? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for CRED Job
Apply before the link expires for CRED Internship 2023. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
CRED Internship 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online for CRED Internship 2023||Click Here|
|For More Information on CRED Internship 2023||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the CRED Internship Careers 2023 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
CRED Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here