Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Cvent Company has announced a vacancy for the Associate Product Consultant Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Cvent job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
|Notification:||Cvent Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||Associate Product Consultant|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )|
B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
|Location:||Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)|
Cvent Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: CVT) is a publicly held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company based in Virginia that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company has over 4,000 employees. Cvent offers web-based software for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, including online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, virtual and onsite, and attendee engagement. The company also offers software for hotels and venues to manage group and corporate travel businesses and attract group business through Cvent’s sourcing platforms.
Job Description for Cvent Jobs 2022
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Client Services Team
Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology and communications.
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Cvent Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy –
2021/ 2022 Pass outs with max 9 months experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate (0-1 years’ experience) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a added advantage
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- 6.5 Lacs CTC with benefits
Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Cvent Jobs 2022 is:
- The interview process would be conducted in 2 days
- 1st day: 4 Tests (English Test, Versant Test & Product Test)
- 2nd day: 2 rounds of Interviews
- Service agreement of 2.5 years against a breach clause of 2.8 lacs
- Training Period: 6 months
24*7 rotational shifts (East Coast – US Shifts)
Steps to Apply for Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Cvent Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Cvent Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Cvent Job
Apply before the link expires for Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Cvent Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Cvent Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Cvent Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Cvent Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Cvent Off-Campus 2022?
Any Graduate can directly apply for Cvent Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the Cvent Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Cvent Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Cvent Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of Cvent and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here