Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off-campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Envestnet Yodlee Company has announced a vacancy for the MTS, SMTS Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Envestnet Yodlee job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
|Notification:||Envestnet Yodlee Recruitment 2022|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (INR 26.52 LPA – Glassdoor)|
About Envestnet Yodlee
Envestnet | Yodlee® is the leading data aggregation and analytics platform enabling innovation and insights for financial service providers. Our platform has proudly fueled innovation for financial institutions (FIs) and FinTech for more than 20 years ultimately helping consumers get better lending rates, lower fees, higher returns, and more. We are the market leader in financial data aggregation, partnering with more than 1,400 financial institutions and FinTech innovators, including 15 of the top 20 U.S. banks, enabling a massive data network associated with tens of millions of consumers who use platform-related personalized apps and services. The power of Envestnet | Yodlee and our unique point of difference begins with the massive scale of financial data within our platform which is utilized to fuel our data intelligence capabilities. Our unique point of difference also extends to Envestnet | Yodlee’s bank-level security, 50 issued patents, best-in-class data from over 17,000 global data sources, and our formal agreements with leading financial institutions for responsible and secure management and exchange of data.
- Strong experience in automation and using latest open source/vendor automation frameworks such as Selenium / Rest Assured
- Analyze user stories, bugs, CRs in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework. Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers Analyze interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate
- Experience in testing Web /Mobile Applications and/or API.
- Must have worked on TestNG and Jenkins working knowledge is desirable
- Hands on knowledge of JUNIT and code coverage
- Should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code, memory leakages etc in order to improve the quality of the code.
- Experience in core Java Programming & good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL
- Non – functional testing experience
- Prepare Test Strategy/Approach for Testing
- Review and prepare test cases
- Automation coverage for every feature and test flow
- Contribute in collecting and improving the metrics.
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Establish coverage and traceability
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Exposure to UI technologies
- Knowledge of Shell scripting.
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Envestnet Yodlee Eligibility Criteria
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Envestnet Yodlee Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Envestnet Yodlee Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Envestnet Yodlee Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Envestnet Yodlee Job
Apply before the link expires for Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Envestnet Yodlee Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Envestnet Yodlee Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Envestnet Yodlee Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Envestnet Yodlee Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here