Ixigo Off Campus Drive 2023: Launched in 2007, ixigo is an AI-based travel app based in Gurugram, India. ixigo services Indian travelers and their travel utility, planning, and booking problems using technology and artificial intelligence. Offering train, flight, and bus utility & bookings, the company applies AI for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, airfare predictions & alerts, train delay prediction, PNR confirmation prediction, and automated customer service.
Ixigo Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role:||Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer – iOS|
|Experience:||6 months – 4 years|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹15.00 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
Ixigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Job Description:
Our iOS team is always keen to stay ahead of the curve by always adopting the latest tech in the valley. We were first to market by adopting the iPhone X layout, implementing ARKit in 2017, and Siri Shortcuts in 2018. We have been featured across the app store over a dozen times in the past 2 years in the Today, Apps, and Travel section. At ixigo, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. So, if you love everything about Apple and our beloved Swift, we would love you to join our iOS arsenal to build the best travel apps in the world and get our hands on whatever comes up in the next WWDC and iOS.
What is the Job Like?
As a Software Engineer – iOS , You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design, and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Who should apply for this Role?
- Candidates with 6 months – 4 years of experience
- Good understanding of Swift
- Up to date experience with UIKit, CoreLocation, Core Data(or Realm) and other iOS frameworks
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- A track record in leading projects, mentoring peers and collaborating with technical and business partners
- Good understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers
- Loves fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Deeply concerned about excellence and perfection in products and services
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a plus
GATE 2024 | Preparing for GATE 2024? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
How to Apply for Ixigo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply before the link expires for Ixigo Off Campus Drive. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Ixigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online for Ixigo Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Ixigo Off Campus Careers drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here