KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Consultant of Any Graduate Degree
KPMG Recruitment 2022: KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in about 154 countries worldwide.
|Notification:||KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Role:||Associate Consultant|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹10.00 LPA – Ambitionbox)|
About KPMG Global Services
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn, and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion & Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Millennials’ at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as ‘the Great Indian Workplace’ at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
Team Overview for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
The position in discussion is with the Deal Advisory & Strategy team at KGS, which is KPMG’s global delivery center and an integral part of the firm’s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability globally.
KGS’ Deal Advisory & Strategy group is a team of over 900 professionals based in Gurgaon and Bangalore.
KGS DA&S has been providing solutions to KPMG member firms globally. By leveraging insights and applying best practices, the team helps create customized approaches to M&A transactions. The team’s capabilities include Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Strategy, Business Modeling, Accounting Advisory Services, Deal Advisory Research, and Benchmarking.
Job Description for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant in the Corporate Finance – Valuation team. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of comparable companies and comparable transactions, and derivation of value ranges of the subject company
- Calculation of WACC, including extraction of the peer group beta, DIE, etc.
- Preparation of information request lists and question lists
- Setting up valuation models based on the business plans and inputs gathered / provided by the engagement team
- Performing financial and operational benchmarking
- Writing sections of valuation reports and memos
|Reporting to||Assistant Manager / Manager|
|Role type||Individual contributor|
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
KPMG Off Campus Drive Eligibility Qualification
- Qualifications: CA / CFA / MBA (Specialization in Finance & Investment Management)
- Total Experience: The candidate must have 0 to 3 years of working experience in either Corporate Finance or valuation roles
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial ratios
- Good understanding of corporate finance principles and valuation techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office (specifically, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using research databases such as Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters, among others
- Personal drive and positive attitude to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for KPMG Off Campus Drive Jobs is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
Steps to Apply for KPMG Off-Campus 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for KPMG Off-Campus 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to KPMG Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for KPMG Job
Apply before the link expires for KPMG Off Campus Drive. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the KPMG Off-Campus Careers drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here