McKinsey & Company Internship 2023 Hiring Associate Interns of Any Graduate Degree
McKinsey & Company Internship 2023: McKinsey & Company has published the notification for the post of associate interns. Freshers Candidates of Any Degree Are Eligible to Apply for this Drive.
|Notification:||McKinsey & Company Internship 2023|
|Company Name:||McKinsey & Company|
|Job Role:||Associate Intern|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (INR 35000 per month – QPH Estimate)|
|Job Location:||Multiple Locations|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
About McKinsey & Company:
McKinsey & Company is an American worldwide management consulting firm. McKinsey has published the McKinsey Quarterly since 1964, funds the McKinsey Global Institute research organization, publishes reports on management topics, and has authored influential books on management
Who you will work with at McKinsey & Company Internship Jobs 2023?
You will join one of our offices around the world for 8-10 weeks, usually in the summer, to work in teams and directly with our clients. In addition to these locations, this job opportunity is also available in Ho Chi Minh City.
In this role, you will help our clients in private, public, and social sectors solve their most pressing problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
What you will do?
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants to identify, and oftentimes implement, potential solutions for a specific client problem or challenge. Together, you will help clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Over the course of each project, you will gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations. You’ll also present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. In some cases, you will be asked to travel to your client site.
When you join McKinsey, you are joining a firm whose culture is distinctive and inclusive. We will accelerate your development as a leader to create positive, enduring change in the world. As an associate intern, you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values
How will you move up the ladder at McKinsey & Company?
McKinsey believes in strengths-based development and coaching, and you’ll receive frequent mentoring from colleagues. This will include a senior colleague from your office or practice who will help you grow and achieve your career goals. Additionally, you will have a professional development manager who manages staffing to help you choose projects based on your priorities as well as the needs of client service teams.
While all consultants develop specialized knowledge as they progress with McKinsey, most are initially broad in their focus, meaning they do not need specific industry or functional expertise to be successful. For consultants who join McKinsey as experienced professionals, this can mean building on previous knowledge or developing experience in an area that is completely new.
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
McKinsey & Company Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced graduate degree in progress (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.); Academic degree requirements may vary by country
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
McKinsey & Company Internship 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for McKinsey & Company Internship Jobs 2023 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
Steps to Apply for McKinsey & Company Internship 2023 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for McKinsey & Company Internship Drive 2023:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to McKinsey & Company Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2023 | Preparing for GATE 2023? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for McKinsey & Company Job
Apply before the link expires for McKinsey & Company Internship 2023. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
McKinsey & Company Internship 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online for McKinsey & Company Internship 2023||Click Here|
|For More Information on McKinsey & Company Internship 2023||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the McKinsey & Company Internship Careers 2023 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
McKinsey & Company Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here