Myntra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off-campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Myntra Company has announced a vacancy for the Associate Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Myntra job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
|Notification:||Myntra Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||Associate – Analytics & Business Insights|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 6.2 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Myntra is a major Indian fashion e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007 to sell personalized gift items. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.
Marketplace and Omni team’s mandate is to ensure marketplace and Omni business, right input metrics are achieved, seller management and experience, business design, PAM and building store, and seller ecosystem. MP is a central team working closely with category, SCM, revenue, planning to drive an important charter.
Myntra’s engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customer’s doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web applications, engaging userinterfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management, etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Displays structured problem solving, application of right tools & techniques to solve open ended problems, Creates productized analytics solutions or frameworks independently.
- Understand Business problems and come up with data driven tech solutions.
- Root cause analysis and Deep dive analysis of certain business problems using Machine Learning techniques.
- Data integration and building a data warehouse for automating the Business Intelligence system
- Running and maintaining the reporting system, presenting insights at a weekly forum
- Building templates, dashboards in Excel or on the intranet for operational and management reporting
- Data extraction as per business request for Ad hoc analysis
- Business analysis and understanding
- Evaluating metrics to be tracked as per business goals, exploring other available metrics for deeper understanding of business performance
- Statistical and Analytical Models and methods for data analysis
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
You will be part of Analytics
Data is the lifeblood of e-commerce businesses and this is the team that manages all the company’s data. The team has built a Big Data Platform to ingest data from a variety of data sources, standardize metrics and build data & analytics products. If you are interested in the fast-growing field of big data and analytics and want to work on big data engineering, building data visualization products, and building analytical models (Insights) to power business decisions, then this is the team for you.
You will get to work on managing large data stores (both relational data warehouses as well as non-relational stores like HDFS) and learn about how to build mammoth-scale event collection and processing systems. You will also learn a lot about the business, as this team is also responsible for calculating all the key business metrics for each team. The team uses Kafka, Spark, Scala, Java, RedShift, MemSQL, AeroSpike, Python, R, as well as web technologies (nodejs, react) for building data & analytics products.
Myntra Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.Tech/MBA/Any UG/PG
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Myntra Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Myntra Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Myntra Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Myntra Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Myntra Job
Apply before the link expires for Myntra Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Myntra Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Myntra Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Myntra Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Myntra Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Myntra Off-Campus 2022?
BE/B.Tech/MBA/Any UG/PG can directly apply for Myntra Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the Myntra Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Myntra Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Myntra Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of Myntra and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here