Pearson Recruitment 2021
Pearson Recruitment 2021 – Pearson Careers has announced a vacancy for the Associate DevOps Engineer with the desired qualifications who can apply for the above post. Pearson Off-Campus Drive 2021 application forms are out. Check out all the application form links, desired qualifications, salary, and other details in this job post below.
Pearson Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Pearson Recruitment 2021|
|Post:||Associate DevOps Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (INR 7 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Pearson Education is a British-owned education publishing and assessment service to schools and corporations, as well as for students directly. Pearson owns educational media brands including Addison–Wesley, Peachpit, Prentice-Hall, eCollege, Longman, Scott Foresman, and others
Job Description for Pearson Jobs 2021
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
- Minimum 0 to 3 years’ experience in Release Management processes
- Knowledge of migration tool will be added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work across multiple team and application teams
- Knowledge of Version Control software
- Able to build partnerships with Pearson technical teams across functions
- Coordinating with teams in different time zones
- Hands on experience in using best practices and standards
- Skilled at technical problem solving
- Knowledge of Supporting tool
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Flexibility to work in US shift
- Knowledge of Support Experience
- Experience in a work environment with multi-project releases
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Pearson Eligibility Criteria
Pearson Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for Pearson Jobs 2021 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Pearson Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Pearson Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Pearson Job
Apply before the link expires for Pearson Jobs 2021. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Apply Link: Click Here
Company Official Website: Click Here
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Pearson Recruitment 2021 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Pearson Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Pearson Off-Campus 2021?
Any Graduates, BE, B.Tech can directly apply for Pearson Off-Campus 2021.
- What are the Pearson Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Pearson Off-Campus 2021?
To apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021, visit the official website of Pearson and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here