Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Persistent Systems Company has announced a vacancy for the Software Developer Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Persistent Systems job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
|Notification:||Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||Software Developer (Java)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||₹7.20 Lakhs per year (Ambitionbox)|
About Persistent Systems
Persistent Systems Systems is an Indian multinational technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Systems Private Limited. Persistent Systems Systems is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange.
Job Description for Persistent Systems Jobs 2022
We are looking for an innovative Java developer to design high-end applications for our clients. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback. To ensure success as a Java developer, you should exhibit advanced Java software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. As a first-class Java developer your software development expertise should translate into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean maintainable code
- Write unit tests as part of feature implementation Ensure work is delivered within the assigned sprint and sprint objectives are met
- Provide progress reports to your line manager
- Thoroughly test your work in development, staging and production environments
- Participate in the planned releases and assist with new feature deployments and troubleshooting Troubleshoot bugs and regressions
- Follow data hygiene processes for group project management tools Ensure code is optimized for optimal performance, security, scalability, and readability and matches coding standards in force
- Troubleshoot code issues, resolve, and commit following company standards, and version control processes
- Stay up to date with current best practices Document your work, including writing API specifications and README files
- Work as part of a Scrum team and attend required Scrum ceremonies
- Participate in incident response when a service owned by the team is experiencing an outage of a degraded state within SLA Assist in producing RCAs post outage
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Persistent Systems Eligibility Criteria
Expertise You’ll Bring
- Designing and building RESTful APIs using Open API & Java/Scala
- Should have very good experience into Spring Boot and Microservices
- Experience in building services and tools in the context of web applications
- Experience working with relational databases using SQL
- An active GitHub account/examples of prior work
- Unit testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito
- Should be flexible for individual contributor role
- Good communication soft skill
- Designing and documenting systems using C4 (Nice to Have)
- SSO and MFA using Amazon Cognito
- OS virtualization through Docker
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Persistent Systems Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Persistent Systems Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Persistent Systems Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Persistent Systems Job
Apply before the link expires for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here