PwC Internship 2023 Hiring Graduate Interns of Any Graduate Degree
PwC Internship 2023: PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG.
|Notification:||PwC Internship 2023|
|Job Role:||Intern/ Trainee|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience, and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
Job Description for PwC Internship 2023
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Analyst will include the following:
- Analysis of financial statements (including segmental profit and loss account), qualitative analysis of companies using websites, Annual Reports and other available public domain information, analysing various Excel computations, etc.
- Understanding the process of benchmarking analysis done using various public databases (such as Prowess, Capitaline, etc.) and conducting benchmarking analysis.
- Maintaining a repository of all case laws / alerts, summaries, etc. are maintained on the common server and ensuring that all the latest case laws are studied in detail and implications for clients are identified.
- Work on “News Alerts” for the allotted period and ensure regular updates on client industries and share the critical alerts / news on a regular basis with seniors.
- Conducting research on technical topics / clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of PwC.
- Assisting senior team members in conducting background research for technical trainings / target clients / pursuits.
- Coordinating with colleagues across service lines and across PwC locations as and when necessary. Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
- Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
PwC Internship Eligibility Criteria
Working in this discipline will see an Analyst working on engagements and teams (the sizes of which will vary depending on client/project).
To qualify for the same an Analyst will need:
- To be Graduate with 0-1 year of experience in the related field
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Demonstrating proactive and robust thought process
- Meticulous, committed attitude and an eye for detail
- Good skillset working on MS office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
PwC Internship 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for Intel Internship Jobs 2023 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
GATE 2023 | Preparing for GATE 2023? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for PwC Job
Apply before the link expires for PwC Internship 2023. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
PwC Internship 2023 Important Links
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the PwC Internship Careers 2023 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here