SP Global Internship 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off-campus Jobs, Internship, Internship, Salary, Selection Process: SP Global Company has announced a vacancy for Intern Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the SP Global job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
|Notification:||SP Global Internship 2022|
|Post:||Intern Filing and Sourcing|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Location:||(Virtual) Ahmedabad, India; Hyderabad, India|
About SP Global
S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. Wikipedia
SP Global Jobs 2022 Job Summary
If you’re passionate about the financial markets, solving complex problems, and challenging the status quo, we have an opportunity for you. This exposure to an internship will help you understand what S&P does. This can be your first step to gaining insights into the financial market and building your career in S&P.
The Team & Impact:
Filing & Sourcing is a gatekeeper team to source financial and non-financial documents which are essential to downstream teams as well as external clients.
As an Intern, you will support the accuracy, timeliness, and comprehensiveness of the documents repository by utilizing internal and external public sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, and analyst reports. You will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
- Source documents (Financial or Non-Financial) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards
- Keeps up-to-date in the knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team
- Students who are passionate about the financial markets, technology and using data to solve complex problems and evolve the status quo
- Excellent Communication
- Team players, collaborators & go-getters.
- Flexible with Rotational Shifts
What you get:
- The current opening is with one of the company’s department that works on sourcing of financials and non-financial documents to enrich S&P Global product.
- The Filing & Sourcing intern would serve as S&P’s in-house expert in documents collection from various sources. As an intern, you will gain exposure to different platforms and sources to collect documents and conduct research, while having frequent interaction with global offices, which would create a symbiotic work culture.
- This position enables you to work on tools and processes that will allow you to gain a knowledge on financial reporting, and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned projects.
- The Filing & Sourcing team is committed to S&P’s different departments and their data quality. The group is dedicated to the “3Es”— Education on the business processes, Encouragement of creativity & idea sharing, and Empowerment for long-term career success. We provide you with fast-paced work environment, where we hear our people’s voice and their performance is valued.
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
SP Global Internship 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for SP Global Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion/Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for SP Global Internship 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for SP Global Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the SP Global Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify whether the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for SP Global Job
Apply before the link expires for SP Global Internship 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
SP Global Off Campus Job 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for SP Global Internship 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on SP Global Internship 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the SP Global Internship 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
SP Global Internship 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for SP Global Off-Campus 2022?
B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc can directly apply for SP Global Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the SP Global Internship Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for SP Global Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for SP Global Internship 2022, visit the official website of SP Global and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here