Stryker Recruitment 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off-campus Jobs, Recruitment, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Stryker Company has announced a vacancy for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Stryker job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
|Notification:||Stryker Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (PGET)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹7.56 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Stryker Jobs 2022 Job Summary
Why engineering at Stryker?
At Stryker, we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Who we want:
Describe the open role, highlighting key responsibilities and tasks. This verbiage will be used in job postings to draw in potential candidates.
What you will do:
• Assist with prototyping and bench testing
• Support problem solving, identify potential solutions, and evaluate them against requirements
• Under supervision, conduct research and studies to support product design
• Code development time/resource estimation to support projects
• Generate and review the necessary documents with project teams (requirements/design/architecture/bugs/test)
• Interpret customer needs and understands design inputs
• Understand the product’s intended use and clinical procedures
Med Device Compliance:
• Understand fundamental industry standards, design requirements, and test strategies that align with regulatory requirements
• With supervision, create or refine engineering documentation, such as the Design History file per company design control procedures
• Learn R&D procedures like design controls and risk management, per the Quality Management System
• Work cooperatively with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Clinical, Marketing, and Project Management to ensure project success and contribute to the project as a team member
• Learn procedures, policies, processes, systems, and technology required
• Work on problems in limited scope; purposefully learn while gaining experience
• Design, develop, modify, evaluate and verify software components for medical devices
• In code reviews apply design principles, coding standards, and best practices
• Demonstrate ownership and integrity of work
• Build stable relationships
• Participate in code reviews applying design principles, coding standards, and best practices
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or related discipline & 0+ years of work experience
Preferred Qualifications (Strongly desired):
• Exposure to programming skills
Design and Development Skills:
• Experience with integrated development environments (IDE) for projects
• Experience with tools for static/dynamic analysis, memory management, code coverage, and techniques for analyzing software
• Integration and deployment processes
Software Process Skills:
• Software Development Life Cycle processes
• Application Lifecycle Management /Traceability tools
• Regulatory and compliance standards applied to the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Stryker Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Stryker Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion/Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Stryker Recruitment 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Stryker Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Stryker Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Stryker Job
Apply before the link expires for Stryker Recruitment 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Stryker Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Stryker Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Stryker Off-Campus 2022?
B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc can directly apply for Stryker Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the Stryker Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Stryker Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Stryker Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of Stryker and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here