Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Associate Software Engineers – BE/B.Tech/MCA
Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022: Sunquest Information Systems Inc. is a leading U.S. developer of medical laboratory and diagnostic information solutions, with a user base of more than 1,700 hospitals and commercial laboratories. It was founded in 1979.
|Notification:||Sunquest Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 4.68 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Job Description for Sunquest Jobs 2022
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to resolve problems independently.
- Expert knowledge and proven ability to successfully write code and test software applications.
- Strong overall knowledge of computing and technical environments, such as operating systems, communication protocols, software applications, hardware platforms, etc.
- Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a self-starter.
- Ability to think in abstract and quickly grasp the essence of the job at hand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dealing with technical data.
- He/she must be proactive in taking up challenges and work under stress situations.
- He/she must be an excellent team player.
- Ability to work with development team in the US.
- The candidate must be client and company oriented.
- Expert level knowledge with all or a combination of React, Angular JS, CSS.
- Working knowledge with database technologies such as SQL server, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Deep experience and skills in building web-based user interfaces and multi-tiered web applications.
- Thorough hands on experience with OOAD and Design Patterns including but not limited to MVC, MVVM.
- Able to drive ideas from early design through to implementation, working in a collaborative and iterative process.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience working in GIT as the primary source control management tool.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment including participation in a team using one of the more commonly used process frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Review, modify, develop, and implement software applications, usually very complex in nature.
- Investigate and make recommendations on newer, advanced and bleeding edge technologies
- Ensure that coding, development standards and conventions are followed. Design and develop in accordance with established standards.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages and technologies.
- Understand, determine and document impact analysis as per the code changes done.
- Understand, perform and document unit testing as per the code changes done which takes care of positive and negative unit test scenarios.
- Participate in testing process through test review and analysis.
- Comprehend the technical and functional requirements in depth in such a way that the assigned tasks can be completed with high quality.
- Understand the defined scope of the requirement / bug.
- Performing RCA before coming up with solutions to resolve a support ticket/bug.
- Should track work hours properly with the respective development tasks and document the technical notes appropriately in the TFS task.
- Should learn new development constructs related to the technology used in the product with an objective to improve productivity of the self and to improve the robustness of the product.
- Should come up with innovative ideas & deliver presentations to client audiences/professional peers for making the product more scalable and reliable.
- Ensuring that each development item is thoroughly unit tested in a proper deployable environment (outside the development environment), before it is handed over to the Implementation group for Integration Testing and the QA group for overall Quality Assurance.
- Participating in analysis and design meetings for the Product.
- Active participant in software release cycle, providing key technical leadership to the team.
- Work as an active and collaborative member of a Scrum team. Participate in all scrum ceremonies with team to review Technical Design Specifications, obtain development tasks, track progress, clarify technical issues pertaining to coding and testing of the design.
- Conduct performance analysis as per the established development process and document the same as per the performance tracking template.
- Should strictly adhere to the time deadlines and ensure timely escalations.
- Should inform Manager about the available capacity well ahead of time for better planning of the future tasks in pipeline.
- Tracking and working on development issues for a given release as previously assigned, and as they come up assimilating them into a status report for the Manager.
- Assisting the Manager in prioritizing and assigning technical activities to the members of the Development Team, based on the release content decided by the Manager.
- Assisting the Manager in managing the development resources and priorities, once assigned to development tasks.
- Train, mentor and serve as a resource to other members of the team and cross-departmental colleagues regarding software questions.
- Identify and implement ways to improve quality and efficiencies in the department.
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Sunquest Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate combination of education and experience. Any Computer Science graduate – MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (CS or IT) with relevant experience.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Sunquest Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
Steps to Apply for Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Sunquest Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Sunquest Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Sunquest Job
Apply before the link expires for Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Sunquest Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Sunquest Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Sunquest Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Sunquest Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Sunquest Off-Campus 2022?
Any Computer Science graduate – MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (CS or IT) with relevant experience can directly apply for Sunquest Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the Sunquest Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Sunquest Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Sunquest Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of Sunquest and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here