Zycus off-campus drive 2023:- Zycus is hiring freshers batch 2021/2022/2023 for Java Developer positions from bachelor’s degrees, BE/B.Tech through its Off-Campus Hiring programme. Fresh graduates interested in starting their careers in the IT industry with Zycus are invited to apply. The application process, eligibility criteria, and salary are all detailed below.
Zycus off-campus drive 2023
|Java Backend Developer
|₹6.5 LPA (Ref: AmbitionBox)
|Pune, Mumbai, Bengaluru
Note: Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Zycus campus drive 2023:
Tip: To get shortlisted for the Zycus fresher position, a candidate must meet ALL the criteria listed below.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user experience to the end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Design, implement, and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform to business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Propose changes to the current Java infrastructure
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop multimedia applications
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Manage Java and Java EE application development
- Develop documentation to help users
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill in writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (the world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Selection Process: Zycus off-campus drive 2023
Zycus will be conducting all its rounds virtually. The Zycus off-campus drive 2023 hiring will comprise the following rounds:
- CV Shortlisting
- GD (Depends on the number of candidates)
- Personal/Technical Interview
Tips from QPH to get hired at Zycus:
- Candidates are requested to create a compelling resume that must consist of all that Zycus requires.
- Highlight your experiences, or projects which are in line with what Zycus is asking.
- It’s a good habit to always update your resume whenever you apply for any company.
- Observe what skills companies are demanding, and learn those skills.
How to apply for Zycus off-campus drive 2023?
Interested candidates can click the link below, and please apply before the link expires.
|Apply Online for Zycus off campus drive 2023
Jobs by Location and Passed Out Year:
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for Zycus Recruitment 2023 Drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
FAQs for Zycus Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive
What qualification is required to apply for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023?
What is the selection process for Zycus Recruitment 2023 drive?
What is the last date to apply for the Zycus Recruitment 2023 Drive?
Don’t want to be left out? Be a part of our 10k+ Telegram Job Community: Join Now
Practice Zycus Mock Test with Aptitude Assessment: Click Here
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here