Adda247 Recruitment 2021
Adda247 Recruitment 2021- Adda247 has announced a vacancy for the Junior Software Developer Position on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. Adda247 Off-Campus Drive 2021 application forms are out. Check out all the application form links, desired qualifications, salary, and other details in this job post below.
Adda247 Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Adda247 Recruitment 2021|
|Post:||Junior Software developer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (INR 4 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Adda247 houses multiple platforms such as the Adda247 mobile app, Adda247 Youtube channels, bankersadda.com, sscadda.com, teachersadda.com, and Career Power. With more than 1 million video views daily on adda247 platforms, more than 0.5 Million Daily Active Users on App, 2.5 million Daily Active Users on the web, Adda247 is one of the largest and fastest-growing education technology platforms in India.
Job Description for Adda247 Jobs 2021
We aspire to build high-quality, innovative & robust software. If you are a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms, look no further. Click on Apply and we will reach out to you soon.
- Writing clean and well-designed code.
- Understanding current modules in terms of functionality.
- Work with Tech Leader to define the App features.
- Build an end-to-end web/app for customers.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of Front-End languages like HTML/CSS, React.Js /Node. Js or Back-end languages like Ruby, PHP, Java, Net, and Python
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Adda247 Eligibility Criteria
Adda247 Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for Adda247 Jobs 2021 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Adda247 Recruitment 2021 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Adda247 Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Adda247 Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Adda247 Job
Apply before the link expires for Adda247 Jobs 2021.
Adda247 Off Campus Drive 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online for Adda247 Off Campus Jobs 2021||Click Here|
|For More Information on Adda247 Off Campus Jobs 2021||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Adda247 Recruitment 2021 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Adda247 Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Adda247 Off-Campus 2021?
Any Graduates, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, Any PG can directly apply for Adda247 Off-Campus 2021.
- What are the Adda247 Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Adda247 Off-Campus 2021?
To apply for Adda247 Recruitment 2021, visit the official website of Adda247 and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here