Microsoft Recruitment 2021 – Microsoft Careers has announced a vacancy for the Executive Recruiter Position on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. Microsoft Recruitment 2021 application forms are out. Check out all the application form links, desired qualifications, salary, and other details in this job post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY JOB UPDATES
|Telegram Job Updates (2500+) (B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc & Masters)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Civil / Mech / Electrical Job Updates||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|B.Com / BBA / M.Com (Commerce) Job Updates||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Internship / Scholarship Updates (1400+)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Connect Us On Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Connect Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Microsoft Recruitment 2021 Details
|Notification:||Microsoft Recruitment 2021|
|Experience:||8+ years of senior executive recruiting experience in technology|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (INR 12 LPA – Glassdoor)|
Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990. Microsoft in India offers its global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government agencies.
Job Description for Microsoft Jobs 2021
If you are an experienced talent acquisition professional focused on the executive level, this is your chance to make a significant impact on the future of Microsoft as part of a leading edge executive recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to attract, assess and secure executive talent from all industries around the world. The role will focus on all facets of executive recruiting with a heavy emphasis on engineering and the technical market overall.
We are looking for a well-connected and intellectually curious individual who can drive and own the recruiting efforts of senior external talent for Microsoft for its India Development Center. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process including partnering with client stakeholders, other talent acquisition professionals, and HR business partners on succession planning, position strategy and candidate requirements, as well as developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top executive talent, and negotiating and closing offers. Ability to build internal and external networks is key, along with a solid foundation of executive recruiting skills and experience.
This role will also be accountable for driving and maintaining a competitor strategy for executive talent acquisition at Microsoft, to ensure that we identify, target, and engage with the top talent in today’s technical marketplace.
- Partner with executives and HR partners to determine current and future executive talent acquisition needs.
- Pipeline and hire for critical engineering talent pools across the company.
- Maintain and execute against a robust succession planning roadmap for key executive engineering roles
- Serve as sponsor and primary contact for high quality external succession plans
- Work closely with other executive recruiters to map target companies and their organizational structures, and identify top talent within those structures. You will have the opportunity to do both market focused and client focused work in this hybrid executive recruiter role.
- Develop and execute on candidate generation strategies, building a pipeline of executive talent. This includes driving research activities, directly sourcing candidates, and leveraging other team members’ networks and sourcing capabilities.
- Qualify, screen and interview prospective candidates, and formulate a client-ready assessment summary for leaders.
- Perform in-depth research, industry calibration, and reference checking on all prospects.
- Effectively identify and partner with external recruitment agencies on targeted external searches where necessary.
- Propose, articulate, and close offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, immigration, etc).
- Communicate and collaborate with business partners and stakeholders across the company to stay abreast of technical hiring trends and to share talent.
Other duties include:
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain influential partnerships with hiring managers, internal recruiting partners, and the talent management community at Microsoft.
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of external technology executives and competitive industries.
- Uphold strict confidentiality about available positions and other sensitive information.
- Establish and share effective executive search methodologies and best practices.
- Contribute to a strong and robust Global Executive Talent Acquisition (GETA) team.
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience, and 8+ years of senior executive recruiting experience in technology (software, services and/or devices), or IT/digital consumer sector
- deep passion for technology
- strong knowledge of competitive landscape in the US and some global market knowledge
- understanding of executive compensation structures and challenges, including the ability to analyze compensation packages and propose appropriately competitive offers
- strong process/systems management, interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation and presentation skills
- exceptional communications skills and relationship management capabilities.
- expertise in the following areas: Strategic Insight, Influencing for Impact, Judgment, Cross Boundary Collaboration, Negotiation, and Systems Thinking
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and candidate tracking systems is required.
Microsoft Eligibility Criteria
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
Microsoft Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Selection process for Microsoft Recruitment 2021 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Microsoft Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Microsoft Job
Apply before the link expires for Microsoft Recruitment 2021.
Apply for the Recruitment Drive Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Microsoft Recruitment 2021 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from across all India.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Microsoft Off Campus 2021?
Any Graduates, BE, B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, Any PG can directly apply for Microsoft Off Campus 2021.
- What are the Microsoft Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Microsoft Off Campus 2021?
To apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021, visit the official website of Microsoft and click on career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here