Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Recruitment 2021 – Willis Towers Watson Careers has announced a vacancy for the Analyst – Pensions Administration Position on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021 application forms are out. Check out all the application form links, desired qualifications, salary, and other details in this job post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY JOB UPDATES
|Telegram Job Updates (2000+) (B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc & Masters)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Civil / Mech / Electrical Job Updates||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|B.Com / BBA / M.Com (Commerce) Job Updates||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Internship / Scholarship Updates (950+)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Connect Us On Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Connect Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021
|Notification:||Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021|
|Post:||Analyst – Pensions Administration|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Thane, Maharashtra, India|
About Willis Towers Watson
At Willis Towers Watson, we believe in equal employment opportunities, and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment where everyone is respected, valued and appreciated. We do not tolerate any form of unlawful discrimination, nor do we support any action or initiative that infringes upon any human right.
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
- Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for meeting a monthly rolling schedule of objectives including weekly team reviews, developing skills within the team and managing workload. You will also be expected to maintain and develop your own knowledge of pension schemes.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.Ensure work allocated is carried out in accordance with:
- Practice guidelines.
- Documented operating procedures.
- Quality standards.
- Performance / Service standards.
- Ensure all work is logged onto and processed through Workflow.
- Must be able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Monitor own workflow and that of junior associates via Workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Take the lead in more complex/project work when required.
- Build and maintain technical, procedures and client knowledge through experience.
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Administration Manager.
- Work with the Administration Manager to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard procedures.
- Ensure team members are fully informed of:
- Current events.
- Procedural changes.
- Benefit changes.
- Initiate and manage automated calculation system projects.IT/BENEFITCONNECT
Willis Towers Watson Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduate
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Selection process for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021 is:
- CV Shortlisting
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Steps to Apply for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Willis Towers Watson Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply for Willis Towers Watson Job
Apply before the link expires for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021.
Apply for the Recruitment Drive Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from across all India.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here