UPSC Recruitment 2020 – UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), is inviting applicants for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor and Various posts. Eligible candidates with desired qualifications can apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2020. Freshers are also eligible. We have added the direct link and the official notice below. Check all the post details, vacancies, salary, selection criteria, how to apply, application form link, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY JOB UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Hiring Freshers
|Notification:||UPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Post:||Livestock Office, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer, and Assistant Director|
|Job Type:||Central Govt.|
|Salary:||Depends on Post|
|Last Date:||10th October 2020|
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||175|
Post-wise Salary for UPSC Recruitment 2020 is:
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Livestock Office||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA|
|Assistant Director||Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Engineer||Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Candidates applying for the Livestock Officer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer post must possess the following desired qualification:
- Livestock Officer: Bachelors Degree in the Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: MBBS Degree
- Assistant Director: Masters Degree in recommended subject
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelors Degree in Drilling or Milling or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology
- Livestock Officer: 03 year
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: 03 year
- Assistant Director: 03 year
- Assistant Engineer: 01 year
The upper age limit is:
- Livestock Officer: 35 years
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: 40 years
- Assistant Director: 35 years
- Assistant Engineer: 35 years
For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2020 involves :
- Written test
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS male candidate Rs.25/- and No Fee for SC/ST/PH Women candidate
- Payment should be done via SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for UPSC Recruitment process:
- Download the “Application Form”
- Fill out all the necessary details and attach all the relevant documents asked.
- Fill in the requisite fees.
Last Date of Online Application: 01/10/2020
– For any queries, comment below –