VMware off campus drive 2022:- VMware is hiring freshers batch 2022 for Accessibility Test Engineer positions from any degree through its Off-Campus Hiring programme. Fresh graduates interested in starting their careers in the IT industry with VMware are invited to apply. The application process, eligibility criteria, and salary are all detailed below.
VMware off campus drive 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Position||Accessibility Test Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, IND|
Note: Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for VMware off campus drive 2022:
Tip: To get shortlisted for the VMware fresher position, a candidate must meet ALL the criteria listed below.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You will enjoy this opportunity if you like making the digital world more inclusive for individuals with disabilities and are looking for high-impact work that will challenge your technical skills and help grow your self-management abilities.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Success in this role includes:
(a) completing all monthly accessibility testing and Voluntary Product Accessibility Test (VPAT) authoring as assigned by your manager and (b) supporting other accessibility efforts as bandwidth and interest allow.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- In this role, you will be doing the following work on a regular basis:
- Performing hands-on accessibility testing using multiple forms of assistive technology (e.g., JAWS, NVDA), multiple common accessibility-testing tools (e.g., WAVE, Colour Contrast Analyser), and manual methods (e.g., keyboard-only testing);
- Coordinating with product teams and business partners to help prioritize accessibility defects for remediation;
- Communicate project execution status, accomplishments, and risks to your manager;
- Collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders across a large organization with competing priorities and demands to align efforts and gain adoption;
- And supporting additional accessibility-focused work, such as training, as assigned by your manager.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
You will report to the Manager of Accessibility Compliance. Your day-to-day work will largely be self-managed from start to finish. The team does value collaborative decision making and regular meetings are held to help answer questions and ensure alignment of WCAG interpretations and testing methods.
Where is this role located?
Remote: This role is fully remote, allowing you the flexibility to work from the location you feel most productive and comfortable. You will be expected to live within 0-4 time zones of the primary location.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
Selection Process: VMware off campus drive 2022
VMware will be conducting all its rounds virtually. The VMware off campus drive 2022 hiring will comprise of the following rounds:
- CV Shortlisting
- GD (Depends on number of candidates)
- Personal/Technical Interview
Tips from QPH to get hired at VMware:
- Candidates are requested to create a compelling resume that must consist of all what VMware requires.
- Highlight your experiences, or projects which are in line with what VMware is asking.
- It’s a good habbit to always update your resume whenever you apply for any company.
- Observe what skills companies are demanding, and learn those skills.
How to apply for VMware off campus drive 2022?
Interested candidates can click the link below, and please apply before the link expires.
|Apply Online for VMware off campus drive 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for VMware Recruitment 2022 Drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Don’t want to be left out? Be a part of our 10k+ Telegram Job Community: Join Now
Practice VMware Mock Test with Aptitude Assessment: Click Here
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here