Amazon Internship 2021: Amazon Company has announced vacancies for Cloud Support Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Amazon Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
Amazon Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Amazon Internship 2021|
|Post:||Cloud Support Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com Company, has been the world’s leading cloud provider for more than 15 years with the most mature, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform. Amazon Internet Services Private Limited, or AISPL, undertakes the resale and marketing of cloud services for AWS in India. Millions of customers in over 190 countries – from the fastest-growing startups to the largest enterprises, through to leading government agencies – all place their trust in AWS to power their infrastructure and deliver innovation.
About the AWS Premium Support Team:
· As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of transformational technology assisting companies that are taking advantage of our growing services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
· Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
· We are always looking for professionals keen on learning new technologies and building a career with AISPL.
· As we use a follow-the-sun model with Premium Support sites globally, there is no after-hours on-call or overtime in this role.
As part of the AISPL return-to-work program for women, Second Innings, the AWS Premium Support team is looking for experienced support engineers to undertake a 6-month internship. In this role, you will work with AWS services and learn troubleshooting techniques used to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
Second Innings is a hiring program for experienced women professionals who are looking to relaunch their careers after a break of three months or more. This unique internship opportunity will mean those hired will go through a training program that builds critical skills required for the role and prepare them for their AWS certification to advance their career journey in cloud roles.
· 3+ years of relevant technical work experience
· 3 months or more break from work
About the role:
Every day of this 6-month internship program will bring new and exciting challenges on the job:
· As a Cloud Support Engineer Intern, you will benefit from the opportunity to gain experience with AWS cloud services including EC2, load balancers, and S3 storage solutions.
· Collaborate with engineers and their peers in a virtual classroom to learn about AWS services, and practice troubleshooting techniques.
· You’ll have an opportunity to apply your new skills through customer case simulations.
· Participate in projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
· You will work on new and existing projects, have the opportunity to obtain AWS certifications, and attend professional development events.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Systems Administration in Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Good understanding of Networking concepts like TCP/IP, DHCP, IP Routing and Name Resolution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong multitasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Experience working with customers
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues.
- Expertise with IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring / Troubleshooting tool.
- Experience with AWS, Google, Rack Space or Soft Layer Management and/or Deployment.
- Experience working with customers
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- Some programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Selection Procedure for Amazon Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Amazon Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Amazon’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Amazon Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here