GATE is an exam which tests your understanding of a particular subject in science and engineering. A simple trick to crack GATE Mechanical is by understanding all the subjects concepts, by preparing GATE Mechanical Notes.
If you are thorough with your concepts, and with sufficient practice, cracking GATE Mechanical will become a piece of cake.
Which is why I told you, it’s not that hard how it actually looks. Any One Can Crack GATE Mechanical. And, Yes Anyone !!!
But the main question that comes to mind is –
How to be thorough with the concept?
Which Book should I choose?
What should be my study pattern?
Which Subject should I study first?
|⋙ Join GATE MECHANICAL Private Discussion Group ⋘|
|GATE MATHS & GA (All Branches)||Join Community (Telegram Group)|
|GATE MECHANICAL Private Discussion Group||Join Community (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Updates (2900+) (B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc & Masters)||Join Here (Telegram Group)|
|Internship / Scholarship Updates (1800+)||Join Here (Telegram Group)|
The answers of all the above questions are simple,
- Firstly, you need a Good GATE Mechanical Book
- Secondly, some Good GATE Mechanical Notes
We have added some GATE Mechanical Notes, subject-wise, which will surely help you in your GATE preparation for your GATE Mechanical Exam. You can download these GATE Mechanical Notes for Free.
GATE Mechanical Handwritten Notes
Strength of Materials
📚 Recommended: Crack Gate in 75 Days - Mechanical Engineering
Theory of Mechanics
📚 Best Seller: Reasoning & Aptitude for GATE 2021 and ESE 2021 (Prelims) - Theory and Previous Year Solved Papers
Internal Combustion Engine
|Internal Combustion Engine – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(Made Easy) Internal Combustion Engine Notes – ICE | GATE / IES|
|2||(SK Mondal) Internal Combustion Engine Notes – ICE | GATE / IES|
📚 Best Seller: METHODOLOGY to increase chances of success in ISRO, GATE & PSU's ENTRANCE EXAM: Written & Interview
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Heat & Mass Transfer
Power Plant Engineering
|Power Plant Engineering – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(Made Easy) Power Plant Engineering Notes – PPE | GATE / IES|
|2||(SK Mondal) Power Plant Engineering Notes – PPE | GATE / IES|
|3 📚||GATE 2021 Mechanical Engineering: Handbook (Formulas + Key Concepts + Important Points + Others) by Made Easy [Amazon]|
📚 Be 📚 Best Seller: The Theory of Everything by Stephen Hawking st Seller: The Theory of Everything by Stephen Hawking
|Industrial Engineering – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(Made Easy) Industrial Engineering Notes – IE (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|2||(SK Mondal) Industrial Engineering Notes – IE | GATE / IES|
|3 📚||GATE 2021 Topic-wise Previous Years’ Solved Question Papers Mechanical Engineering [Amazon]|
IM & OR
|IM & OR – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(Ace Academy) IM & OR Notes | GATE / IES|
|Metal Casting – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(Ace Academy) Metal Casting Notes | GATE / IES|
|3 📑||Production Metal Cutting casting[ME]Handwritten Class Notes Made Easy By Toppers ESE GATE PSUs Entrance Test [Spiral-bound] Best Faculty for ME [Amazon]|
📚 Best Seller: Aptitude & Reasoning for GATE 2021 - Practice Questions + Previous Year Solved GATE Question Papers
|Thermal – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(Ace Academy) Thermal Notes | GATE / IES|
Casting, Welding, Machine Tools, Material Science
|Casting, Welding, Machine Tools, Material Science – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Casting, Welding, Machine Tools, Material Science Notes | GATE / IES|
|Cutting Tools – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Cutting Tools Notes | GATE / IES|
|Engineering Materials – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Engineering Materials Notes | GATE / IES|
|Lathe – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Lathe Notes | GATE / IES|
Limit Tolerance Fits
|Limit Tolerance Fits – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Limit Tolerance Fits Notes | GATE / IES|
|Metrology – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Metrology | GATE / IES|
NC & CNC Machines
|NC & CNC Machines – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) NC & CNC Machines | GATE / IES|
|Non-Tradition Machines Machines – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Non-Tradition Machines | GATE / IES|
Sheet Metal Operation
|Sheet Metal Operation – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Sheet Metal Operation | GATE / IES|
Theory Of Metal Cutting
|Theory Of Metal Cutting – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Theory Of Metal Cutting | GATE / IES|
Tool life, Tool Wear & Machinability
|Tool life, Tool Wear & Machinability – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Tool life, Tool Wear & Machinability | GATE / IES|
|Welding Complete – GATE Mechanical|
|1||(SK Mondal) Welding Complete | GATE / IES|
GATE Mechanical Materials added above are for information purpose only, and are completely free. If you find these materials useful and want to join these coaching institutes whose study material we have provided, you can check their official site for more guidance related to GATE / IES Course.
Some Tips from the Author for GATE
- Set Your Goal
- Think What you want ? – A Job or Future Study? & accordingly, start your study.
- Always Do Smart Work
- ( Look out for Previous Year QPs, What concepts were asked? What type Of questions? )
- And Yes, previous year questions are never repeated in your GATE Paper, BUT, concepts always repeats.
- Focus on your concepts.
- Never Prepare for GATE as a Secondary Option
- Try to focus on one thing only, I mean whatever you want to do, if its something else you are interested in, THEN, do that thing.
- (In Short, Do What You Love, Follow Your Passion).
- Watch videos of previous year topper
- Here I want you all to focus on their Strategies, What Time-Table they prepared? How did they prepared? What Books did they refer to? Every possible information you can get.
- Always, WRITE THEM DOWN.
- Make your PEN/PENCIL & A BOOK your best friend
- Make it a Habit of preparing notes, while studying. ALWAYS!
- Don’t Be Stressed
- Even if you find it difficult. Always remember, it is only difficult because it may be hard to understand at first, but read it for 2nd time, 3rd time, even do a 4th time reading, watch videos, surf the net, ask your professors. And you know what, I bet you, there’s nothing in the world that you won’t be able to understand, no matter how hard it was.
- One Last Thing
- Just Stay Calm, there’s a quote for you all,
” I Hated Every Minute of Training, but I said, “Don’t Quit. Suffer Now And Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion “ — MUHAMMAD ALI
So whenever you ask yourself, “Why Am I Studying”, then remember the above quote, because, Suffer the Pain of Studying Now and Enjoy The Benefits of A Good Score for the Rest Of Your Life.
- Just Stay Calm, there’s a quote for you all,
Affiliate Disclosure: We are using Amazon Affiliate links to support our blog, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase from our affiliate links. Read Our Disclosure.
- [PDF] Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free GATE Made Easy Notes – here.
- Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
Jobs / Scholarship / Internship
- Free Job Alert – FreeJobAlert (Freshers, Govt, Bank, Engineering, Railway, MNC Job)
- Internships | Internship for College Students | Apply for Internships
- Scholarship | Scholarships for College Students | Apply for Scholarships
Final Year / Mini Project Ideas
- Top 21 Computer Engineering Projects – Final Year & Mini Projects
- Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
UPSC / Civil Services
- Civil Services Exam 2020 – Dates, Cutoff, Eligibility, Paper Pattern, Posts, Syllabus
- SSC Delhi Police CBT Syllabus – Get All Information Here
GATE 2021 Official Site?
Ans: GATE 2021 Official Site isn’t being released yet, but you can refer GATE 2020 Official Site here.
Note – GATE 2020 was conducted by IIT Delhi & GATE 2021 will be conducted by IIT Bombay.