GATE is an exam that tests your understanding of a particular subject in science and engineering. A simple trick to crack GATE Civil Engineering is by understanding all the subject’s concepts, by preparing GATE Civil Notes.
If you are thorough with your concepts, and with sufficient practice, cracking GATE Civil Engineering will become a piece of cake.
Which is why I told you, it’s not that hard how it actually looks. Any One Can Crack GATE Civil. And, Yes Anyone !!!
But the main question that comes to mind is –
|⋙ Join GATE CIVIL Private Discussion Group ⋘|
|GATE MATHS & GA (All Branches)||Join Community (Telegram Group)|
|GATE CIVIL Private Discussion Group||Join Community (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Updates (2900+) (B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc & Masters)||Join Here (Telegram Group)|
|Internship / Scholarship Updates (1800+)||Join Here (Telegram Group)|
How to be thorough with the concept?
Which Book should I choose?
What should be my study pattern?
Which Subject should I study first?
The answers of all the above questions are simple,
- Firstly, you need a Good GATE Civil Engineering Book
- Secondly, some Good GATE Civil Engineering Notes
We have added some GATE Civil Engineering Notes, subject-wise, which will surely help you in your GATE preparation for your GATE Civil Engineering Exam. You can download these GATE Civil Notes for Free.
GATE Civil Engineering Handwritten Notes
📚 Recommended: Crack GATE Civil Engineering in 75 Days
Strength of Material
|Surveying – GATE Civil|
|1||Surveying Notes (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|2||Surveying Notes (ACE Academy) | GATE / IES|
|3 📚||GATE 2021 CE: Previous 30 years solved papers + Handbook + 3200 + MCQs practice book (set of 3 books) [Amazon]|
📚 Best Seller: The Theory of Everything by Stephen Hawking
Irrigation & Hydrology
|Irrigation & Hydrology – GATE Civil|
|1||Irrigation & Hydrology Notes – IH (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|2||Irrigation & Hydrology Notes – IH (ACE Academy) | GATE / IES|
|Highway Engineering – GATE Civil|
|1||Highway Engineering Notes – HE (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|Soil Mechanics – GATE Civil|
|1||Soil Mechanics Notes – SM (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|2 📑||Civil Engineering: Soil Mechanics Handwritten Notes [Amazon]|
|Railway Engineering – GATE Civil|
|1||Railway Engineering Notes – RE (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|Geotechnical Engineering – GATE Civil|
|1||Geotechnical Engineering Notes – GE (Ace Academy) | GATE / IES|
GATE Civil Materials added above are for information purpose only, and are completely free. If you find these materials useful and want to join these coaching institutes whose study material we have provided, you can check their official site for more guidance related to GATE / IES Course.
Some Tips from the Author for GATE
- Set Your Goal
- Think What you want ? – A Job or Future Study? & accordingly, start your study.
- Always Do Smart Work
- ( Look out for Previous Year QPs, What concepts were asked? What type Of questions? )
- And Yes, previous year questions are never repeated in your GATE Paper, BUT, concepts always repeats.
- Focus on your concepts.
- Never Prepare for GATE as a Secondary Option
- Try to focus on one thing only, I mean whatever you want to do, if its something else you are interested in, THEN, do that thing.
- (In Short, Do What You Love, Follow Your Passion).
- Watch videos of previous year topper
- Here I want you all to focus on their Strategies, What Time-Table they prepared? How did they prepared? What Books did they refer to? Every possible information you can get.
- Always, WRITE THEM DOWN.
- Make your PEN/PENCIL & A BOOK your best friend
- Make it a Habit of preparing notes, while studying. ALWAYS!
- Don’t Be Stressed
- Even if you find it difficult. Always remember, it is only difficult because it may be hard to understand at first, but read it for 2nd time, 3rd time, even do a 4th time reading, watch videos, surf the net, ask your professors. And you know what, I bet you, there’s nothing in the world that you won’t be able to understand, no matter how hard it was.
- One Last Thing
- Just Stay Calm, there’s a quote for you all,
” I Hated Every Minute of Training, but I said, “Don’t Quit. Suffer Now And Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion “ — MUHAMMAD ALI
So whenever you ask yourself, “Why Am I Studying”, then remember the above quote, because, Suffer the Pain of Studying Now and Enjoy The Benefits of A Good Score for the Rest Of Your Life.
- Just Stay Calm, there’s a quote for you all,
Affiliate Disclosure: We are using Amazon Affiliate links to support our blog, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase from our affiliate links. Read Our Disclosure.
- [PDF] Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free GATE Made Easy Notes – here.
- Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
Jobs / Scholarship / Internship
- Free Job Alert – FreeJobAlert (Freshers, Govt, Bank, Engineering, Railway, MNC Job)
- Internships | Internship for College Students | Apply for Internships
- Scholarship | Scholarships for College Students | Apply for Scholarships
Final Year / Mini Project Ideas
- Top 21 Computer Engineering Projects – Final Year & Mini Projects
- Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
UPSC / Civil Services
- Civil Services Exam 2020 – Dates, Cutoff, Eligibility, Paper Pattern, Posts, Syllabus
- SSC Delhi Police CBT Syllabus – Get All Information Here
GATE 2021 Official Site?
Ans: GATE 2021 Official Site isn’t being released yet, but you can refer GATE 2020 Official Site here.
Note – GATE 2020 was conducted by IIT Delhi & GATE 2021 will be conducted by IIT Bombay.