GATE is an exam that tests your understanding of a particular subject in science and engineering. A simple trick to crack GATE Electrical is by understanding all the subject’s concepts, by preparing GATE Electrical Notes.
If you are thorough with your concepts, and with sufficient practice, cracking GATE Electrical will become a piece of cake.
Which is why I told you, it’s not that hard how it actually looks. Anyone Can Crack GATE Electrical. And, Yes Anyone !!!
But the main question that comes to mind is –
How to be thorough with the concept?
Which Book should I choose?
What should be my study pattern?
Which Subject should I study first?
[table id=6 /]
The answers of all the above questions are simple,
- Firstly, you need a Good GATE Electrical Book
- Secondly, some Good GATE Notes for Electrical Engineering
We have added some GATE Electrical Notes, subject-wise, which will surely help you in your GATE preparation for your GATE Electrical Exam. You can download these GATE Electrical Notes for Free.
Jobs | Job Requirement? Check out all the latest freshers job updates here.
GATE Notes for Electrical Engineering PDF
📚 Recommended: Crack Gate in 75 Days – Electrical Engineering
📚 Best Seller: The Theory of Everything by Stephen Hawking
|Electrical Materials – GATE Electrical|
|1||Electrical Materials Notes – (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|Power Electronics – GATE Electrical|
|1||Power Electronics Notes – PE (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
Electrical Measurements & Instrumentation
|Electrical Measurements & Instrumentation – GATE Electrical|
|1||Electrical Measurements & Instrumentation Notes – EMI (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|2||Electrical Measurements & Instrumentation Notes – EMI (Ace Academy) | GATE / IES|
|Power Systems – GATE Electrical|
|1||Power Systems Notes – PS (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|2 📑||Power System[EE][Balaji Sir][Bhupender Sir][GATE ESE][2-Booklets] Made Easy By Toppers [Spiral-bound] Best Faculty for EE [Amazon]|
|Electromagnetic Theory – GATE Electrical|
|1||Electromagnetic Theory Notes – EMT (Made Easy) | GATE / IES|
|2||Electromagnetic Theory Notes – EMT (Ace Academy) | GATE / IES|
Signal & System
|Electronic Devices – GATE Electrical|
|1||Electronic Devices Notes – ED (Ace Academy) | GATE / IES|
GATE Electrical Materials added above are for information purpose only, and are completely free. If you find these materials useful and want to join these coaching institutes whose study material we have provided, you can check their official site for more guidance related to GATE / IES Course.
Some Tips from the Author for GATE
- Set Your Goal
- Think What you want ? – A Job or Future Study? & accordingly, start your study.
- Always Do Smart Work
- ( Look out for Previous Year QPs, What concepts were asked? What type Of questions? )
- And Yes, previous year questions are never repeated in your GATE Paper, BUT, concepts always repeats.
- Focus on your concepts.
- Never Prepare for GATE as a Secondary Option
- Try to focus on one thing only, I mean whatever you want to do, if its something else you are interested in, THEN, do that thing.
- (In Short, Do What You Love, Follow Your Passion).
- Watch videos of previous year topper
- Here I want you all to focus on their Strategies, What Time-Table they prepared? How did they prepared? What Books did they refer to? Every possible information you can get.
- Always, WRITE THEM DOWN.
- Make your PEN/PENCIL & A BOOK your best friend
- Make it a Habit of preparing notes, while studying. ALWAYS!
- Don’t Be Stressed
- Even if you find it difficult. Always remember, it is only difficult because it may be hard to understand at first, but read it for 2nd time, 3rd time, even do a 4th time reading, watch videos, surf the net, ask your professors. And you know what, I bet you, there’s nothing in the world that you won’t be able to understand, no matter how hard it was.
- One Last Thing
- Just Stay Calm, there’s a quote for you all,
” I Hated Every Minute of Training, but I said, “Don’t Quit. Suffer Now And Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion “ — MUHAMMAD ALI
So whenever you ask yourself, “Why Am I Studying”, then remember the above quote, because, Suffer the Pain of Studying Now and Enjoy The Benefits of A Good Score for the Rest Of Your Life.
- Just Stay Calm, there’s a quote for you all,
Affiliate Disclosure: We are using Amazon Affiliate links to support our blog, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase from our affiliate links. Read Our Disclosure.
- [PDF] Preparing for GATE 2023? Download Free GATE Made Easy Notes – here.
- Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2023 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Best books for GATE ECE 2023: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
Jobs / Scholarship / Internship
- Free Job Alert – FreeJobAlert (Freshers, Govt, Bank, Engineering, Railway, MNC Job)
- Internships | Internship for College Students | Apply for Internships
- Scholarship | Scholarships for College Students | Apply for Scholarships
Final Year / Mini Project Ideas
- Top 21 Computer Engineering Projects – Final Year & Mini Projects
- Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
UPSC / Civil Services
- Civil Services Exam 2020 – Dates, Cutoff, Eligibility, Paper Pattern, Posts, Syllabus
- SSC Delhi Police CBT Syllabus – Get All Information Here
GATE 2023 Official Site?
Ans: GATE 2023 Official Site isn’t being released yet, but you can refer GATE 2022 Official Site here.
Note – GATE 2022 was conducted by IIT Kharagpur & GATE 2023 will be conducted by IIT Kanpur.