DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship – DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship 2020 invites applicants for this scholarship programme, who will be pursuing a masters degree in engineering & technology. DK Bhave Engineering scholarship 2020 is introduced to provide financial assistance to students, in order to pursue their higher education. Check all the details, how to apply, eligibility criteria, scholarship amount, application link and others, for DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship 2020, below.
DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship 2020:-
DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship 2020 for Engineering Students, with a scholarship amount (Students will receive up to 50% of tuition fees – upto 05 to 06 lacs). Check for more details.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
- DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship is an initiative of Savitribai Phule Pune University to financially support students(BE/BTech degree holders), who have secured admission for their Master’s Degree in Engineering and Technology stream at accredited universities in America, Canada, United Kingdom, and Germany.
- The key objective of the scholarship is to help needy students and enable them to complete their higher education.
DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship for Engineering Students – 2020
Scholarship Programme By:
Savitribai Phule Pune University
The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of up to 50% tuition fees remission.
The expected amount of Scholarship will be around Rs. 5 lacs to 6 lacs.
To be eligible, the candidate must be
- Be a BE/BTech (any stream) degree holder or studying in the final year at one of the accredited colleges (Click here to see the list of accredited colleges)
- Be enrolled into a Masters degree in Engineering and Technology at an accredited university in America (USA), Canada, UK and Germany.
NOTE:- Students who are already pursuing their Master’s Degree Overseas are not eligible for DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship 2020.
Procedure To Apply:
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for DK Bhave Engineering Scholarship 2020
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button below.
- If not registered, create an account first by providing username, password and email address.
- After logging into the account, read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Upload the documents mentioned below.
- If you are satisfied with the information entered is correct, then submit the form.
NOTE:- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png .pdf file only.
The following documents are required are:
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph (jpg format and size less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of photo identity proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card)
- Copy of duly signed and recommended application form (2 Pages)
- Attested copy of the “Confirmed Admission Letter” issued by the concerned University or Institute
- An attested copy of the final year mark list of B.E./B.Tech.
- I-20 form (if available)
NOTE:- After submission of the online form, the candidate is required to send the hard copy of the application & all the documents mentioned(Scanned Copy) with the envelope superscribed as
“APPLICATION FORM – The D. K. Bhave Scholarship“
D. K. Bhave Scholarship,
Department of Computer Science,
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind,
Pune – 411007.
Important Points to Note:
- You can not update/edit the information once the form is generated.
- The candidate should take a printout of the Application Form (2 pages)
- The first page of the Application Form should be duly signed and recommended by the Director/Principal of his/her institute/college along with the college seal.
- The second page of the Application Form contains a questionnaire to be answered by the candidate in the space provided.
- The scanned copy (PDF) of both the pages of the Application Form should be uploaded on the website.
The Selection Committee of Savitribai Phule Pune University will take the decision regarding the return of scholarship.
Last Date Of Online Application: 09-May-2020
Last date of Hardcopy Submission: 16-May-2020
NOTE:- ” Read the FAQ below, before filling up the form. “
Join Us for Daily Updates !!