Buro Happold Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers as Graduate Engineers
Buro Happold Recruitment 2023: Greeting job seekers. Buro Happold is inviting applicants to fill it’s Graduate Engineer position. Interested candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying for the job.
Job Notification: Buro Happold Jobs 2023
Job Title: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Grade: Graduate Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience Level: 0-2 Years
Salary Range: Not Disclosed (₹5.5 LPA – Ambitionbox)
Employment Type: Full-time
Batch: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Buro Happold Company Description
Buro Happold is a British professional services firm that provides engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management, and consulting services for buildings, infrastructure, and the environment.
Internship | To check & apply for latest internships with stipend - Click Here
Job Responsibilities for Buro Happold Recruitment 2023:
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Plan and help manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Work closely with and monitor the performance of the Technician (as appropriate).
- Under the guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals, and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and that the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant Buro Happold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy, and services represent the client’s and Buro Happold’s best interests and that Buro Happold’s policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Buro Happold Recruitment 2023:
- Typically 0- 1 years experience in Mechanical design engineering.
- Graduate member of a professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organization, combined with the ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS, and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS, and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Accreditation from a chartered institute is desirable.
Preparing for GATE 2024? To download Free Made Easy GATE Notes - Click Here
The following selection process will be followed for Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 –
- Resume Shortlisting
- Technical Round Interview
- Managerial Round Interview
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. The application link is given below.
For more details & application link – Click Here
Visit QPH – Fresher’s Job Updates regularly for more Fresher’s Openings from all over India.
Get Interview Tips & Job Updates at our Telegram Channel (@qphjobalerts) - Click HereIf you have any questions, we are available on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Articles that will help you in your career: Click Here
Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 Practice Mock Test: Click Here
10 Most Common Buro Happold Interview Questions: Click Here
Resume Tips to get shortlisted for Buro Happold: Click Here
How to get an Internship Quickly? A Guide for College Students: Click Here
Top 5 Software That Every Engineer Should Know: Click Here
10 High Paying Tech Jobs That Don’t Involve Coding: Click Here
16 Habits of Highly Successful People: Click Here
Goldman Sachs Interview: How to crack, Experience and Questions: Click Here