Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainees of BE/B.Tech
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023: Greeting job seekers. Molex is inviting applicants to fill it’s Graduate Engineer Trainee position for it’s Bangalore office location. Interested candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying for the job.
Job Notification: Molex Recruitment 2023
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Level: 0-2 Years
Salary Range: As per company’s standard
Employment Type: Full-time
Batch: 2022, 2021, 2020
Molex Company Description
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.
Internship | To check & apply for latest internships with stipend - Click Here
Job Description for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023:
Molex Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Duties and Responsibilities for Molex Recruitment Drive 2023:
- Good command on Embedded Realtime software testing with C, C++, scripting languages like Python.
- Understand Software requirements, Design & Development of firmware, Software testing for embedded products.
- Hardware and software-based issue analysis and fixes.
- Integration, adaption, and testing of software modules on automotive embedded systems.
- Adhere to ASPICE and product development processes.
Qualifications for Molex Recruitment Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Embedded Software Engineering with 65% Overall.
- Good understanding in Microcontroller/microprocessor, Hardware design and Schematics
- Good knowledge and understanding on Embedded software development and process
- Expertise in embedded C (Good to have C++, CAPL, Python)
- Good knowledge and understanding on embedded software architecture and design
- Know How in working with integrated development environments, debugger, configuration management and build environments
- Fundamentals in Real Time OS and Software design
- Fundamentals in automotive SPICE
- Know How of electronics and reliable handling of schematics, oscilloscope and multimeter
- Team spirit and passion to deal with complex problems, open minded
- Structured, independent work in a development-oriented team of engineers
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- A critical mind for validation and high-quality standards
- Commitment to adding maximum value by on-time and highest quality project completion
- Ability to identify opportunities for continual improvement
Preparing for GATE 2024? To download Free Made Easy GATE Notes - Click Here
The following selection process will be followed for Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 –
- Resume Shortlisting
- Technical Round Interview
- Managerial Round Interview
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. The application link is given below.
For more details & application link – Click Here
Visit QPH – Fresher’s Job Updates regularly for more Fresher’s Openings from all over India.
Join our official Telegram Channel (@qphjobalerts) - Click Here If you have any questions, we are available on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Articles that will help you in your career: Click Here
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 Practice Mock Test: Click Here
10 Most Common Molex Interview Questions: Click Here
Resume Tips to get shortlisted for Molex: Click Here
How to get an Internship Quickly? A Guide for College Students: Click Here
Top 5 Software That Every Engineer Should Know: Click Here
10 High Paying Tech Jobs That Don’t Involve Coding: Click Here
16 Habits of Highly Successful People: Click Here
Goldman Sachs Interview: How to crack, Experience and Questions: Click Here