Learn Amazon Web Services (AWS): The Complete Introduction
Start your journey with AWS, get hands-on, and cover every AWS service available today
● 123,293 students Already Enrolled
● 4.5/5 Star Rating (6,628Ratings)
● Created by Level Up Cloud, Linux Academy
↪ What You Will Learn?
◆ Sign up to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
◆ Navigate around the AWS console
◆ Use the command-line interface to control AWS
◆ Build a simple AWS serverless system
◆ Build Windows and Linux servers
◆ Create a WordPress website in 5 minutes!
◆ Be familiar with every service in AWS today
↪ Course Content
- You should have a basic understanding of Information Technology.
Get started with Amazon Web Services (AWS), get hands on, and review every AWS service available today.
This course is designed for anyone with a basic understanding of Information Technology to be able to take advantage of the amazing power offered by AWS.
In this course I cover:
- The true definition of Cloud Computing
- How AWS fits into the Cloud model
- Where AWS is located in the world
We also get ‘hands-on’ with some essential services:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Lambda – Function as a Service
- AWS Elastic Simple Compute Service (EC2)
Also I review every single service that AWS has available today – yes, I update this course regularly!
I’m Mike Chambers, and I have been working in – and creating courses for – AWS and Cloud for many years. I have conducted workshops across the world teaching large enterprises to leverage the latest Cloud technologies, and now I am focusing on helping as many students as possible learn AWS, enjoy AWS, and get certified with confidence.
↪ Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Amazon Web Services
Note: External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. READ OUR DISCLOSURE