From A Non-Programmer To Full Stack .NET Developer
₹6,440 Discount 93% OFF Deal
Deal Applied: Diwali Sale
Full Stack Web Development Tutorial For Beginners: Your First .NET Application using an enterprise approach + FREE eBook
● 2,659 students Already Enrolled
● 4.5/5 Star Rating (381 Ratings)
● Created by Ion Cosmin Grigore
Note: The image on left may be different than the course image.
Coupons Not Working?
That means the Coupon is Invalid!! ❌
There are two reasons for this:
- Coupons are valid for a maximum of 2 days, and you might be late. 😭
- The course authors have pulled out the coupons. The course authors have the right to do this. 🙁
But don’t worry, we still got you covered, be updated with the latest coupons and discounts on our groups.
↪ What You Will Learn?
◆ Build a fully functional simple .NET Web Application from scratch using industry-standard practices
◆ Understand and develop basic C# backend applications
◆ Learn the next steps to become an experienced programmer
◆ Understand the basic concepts of programming
◆ Understand and develop basic HTML, CSS, and JS frontend applications
◆ Learn how to search for programming solutions on google. Think like a developer!
↪ Course Content
- Motivation to achieve your goal 🙂
- A laptop/desktop pc with Windows (or anything else running Windows inside a virtual machine)
- No programming knowledge is required (we will start from the very beginning and install tools we need as we go)
This course assumes no previous experience. It’s intended for beginners who are preparing for their software engineer career.
⭐️ Here’s why this course guides you to the right path, even if you have no or little programming experience. I am following THE SAME PRINCIPLES AND STEPS I took when I learned programming for the first time. I mean it. I’m teaching exactly the same things I learned 8 years ago! It worked for me and that’s why I am 100% sure it’s the perfect choice for you.
⭐️ I was just like you knowing almost nothing. I had no idea how web or mobile applications are being built, what tools to use and how to combine these technologies, but after a few years, I am now a Senior Full Stack Developer. Everything presented here is already tested on me and more others and it works.
My first advice for you is “don’t be scared, but at the same time don’t expect it to be very easy“. Life is not all beer and skittles and for sure I am not here to lie to you that by only taking this course you’ll become an awesome developer. Think of it as a great and unique opportunity, a starting point to learn something new. You have to stay motivatedand work very hard to master programming.
Have you ever wondered how developers are creating amazing web applications? Do you have whatever it takes to be one of them? If so, this course is for your. Otherwise, please don’t buy it, because I want to create a community full of people willing to learn and improve themselves. I’m not here to just sell you a course. I want to share my knowledge and ease this new path you’re going to take.
This is what you get by signing up today:
- Engaging Video Tutorials
- Web Development Resources (including the complete Movie Management dot net application we are building throughout the course)
- The eBook “From A Non Programmer To Full Stack .NET Developer 2019” for FREE, which contains the course content written in a friendly format with a lot of images and explanations so you can be able to learn web development even when you’re not in front of a computer
- Lifetime support from me in any problem regarding backend or frontend software development
- A great an unique opportunity to make the first step in becoming a full stack web developer in 2019
And it’s risk-free
The course it’s a must, if you want to start acquiring full stack developer skills and I am 100% confident you’ll love it, but I want to let you know that Udemy has a 30-days return policy and if it feels that programming is not for you, you can request a refund. Sign up today, risk-free!
However, in your career as a junior developer, you will probably feel this a few times and I recommend you to think very well before taking a radical decision.
What does it mean to build a web application from ground-up ?
- Create a database (Sql vs No-Sql)
- Create an API
- Create a layer responsible with the logical processing of your application
- Create a layer responsible for executing operations against our database
- Enable local hosting
- Test the application
- Profit! 🙂
This course helps you to:
- Improve your logical thinking
- Improve your problem-solving abilities
- Improve your searching skills
- Understand how software applications work
- Find a nice and well-paid job
- Improve your self-confidence
After completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of C#
- Understand the basic concepts of Web Development
- Understand the basic concepts of Full Stack .NET Development process
- Build a web application using the methods presented during the course
- Understand basic concepts of databases and queries
- Learn more complex algorithms by yourself
- Participate at interviews for junior software engineer or internships at international companies
Most recent private feedback⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
*for the public feedback, see the ‘Reviews’ section
“you’re absolutely right, I’ve done a course on asp.net before this one. I’m a self-taught looking for my first junior .net job. I really love the part on the Architecture of the webApp and how different layers work together. You made me really understand the big picture of webApp. Great job simplifying hard stuffs for us Cosmin. By the way see the word “dependency injection” all over the internet which I don’t really understand. How can I apply it to the VideoManagement App?”
– Romaric Nzekeng
“Man, you are GOD SEND. I found only 2 .NET full stack videos how to make app from start to finish and the first one was old 2 years and already too old because things changed by then, code and everything looks different, and the way he explains is too complicated.
This course is perfect because I need something simple to show me which database to pick, how is whole stack connected, to give me feel why I even need API.
Materials for learning are so thrown around internet that I have no idea where to start from, it’s so frustrating on top of many errors I get.. and I can’t see myself doing any other job no matter the salary.
I have degree in programming but on college we only learned programming languages, database and very basic things about rest of, it is not enough for me to apply for a job.
This course will be my huge starting point so I can know what I must specifically focus on later to improve my skills.
Thank you so much for making this, and for explaining in such a simple way, unlike those crazy definitions I find on internet when I want to learn something.
I will contact you when I get my first job haha :D”
– David Konic
Very good explanations with handy images and clear and straight code methods. It was really enjoyable to watch the entire course, catchy and interesting.
– Adrian Boulescu
“Good, covering all basic stuff, iam going through this course to refresh my self” – cvk Krishna
“This course handles every piece of knowledge that a beginner needs to know about full stack development. With a background in mobile and back end development, I can say that this course is great for beginning your training as a .NET full stack dev.”
– Bogdan Munteanu
“A perfect ELI5 for beginners”
– Calin Chitu
↪ Who this course is for:
- Designed for those who have always wanted to create a web application but had no idea how
- Designed for those who want to make a career change (anyone with zero programming experience)
- Not recommended for experienced programmers
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
Note: External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. READ OUR DISCLOSURE