ISRO Recruitment 2020 – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) have posted 50+ Vacancies for various post for ISRO Recruitment 2020. The authorities have extended the deadline and candidates can apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2020 process. All posts are permanent with various perks and benefits which includes salary and allowances. Apply before the deadline for ISRO Recruitment 2020 and check out all the details below:
ISRO Recruitment 2020:-
ISRO Jobs:- Vacancies for Scientists, Scientific & Technical Assistants Post for Pay (Upto Level 11 – BASE) in – ISRO – Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Instrumentation / Civil / Other Engineering Degree or ITI / Masters / PhD Holders are Eligible to Apply. Check for more Details.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About – ISRO
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India and has its headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration”.
Technical & Non-Technical Post Recruitment – ISRO 2020
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
Indian Space Research Organisation – Space Applications Centre (ISRO – SAC)
Scientists, Scientific, Technical Assistants & Technician
NATURE OF POST:
Permanent (Apply for Similar Jobs here! )
Branch-wise Vacancies for ISRO Recruitment 2020:-
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SD (Electronics): 02 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Physics): 01 Vacancy
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Computer): 03 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Electronics): 07 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Mechanical): 06 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Structural): 01 Vacancy
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Electrical): 01 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Electronics): 03 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Civil): 01 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Electrical): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Fitter): 06 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Mechanist): 03 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Electronics): 10 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Information Technology): 02 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Plumber): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Carpenter): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Electrician): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Chemical): 01 Vacancy
- Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical): 03 Vacancies
Total Vacancies for the ISRO Recruitment 2020 Process is 55.
NATURE & LOCATION:
Permanent – Ahmedabad, India
Selected Candidates for ISRO Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of:-
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SD: Level 11 (₹ 67,700–₹2,08,700)
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC: Level 10 (₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500)
- Technical Assistant: Level 07 (₹ 44,900–₹1,42,400)
- Technician ‘B’, Draughtsman ‘B’: Level 03 (₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100)
Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Instrumentation / Civil / Other Engineering Degree or ITI / Masters / PhD Holders.
For more details, check the official notice below.
No Experience Required (Freshers Eligible).
Upper Age Limit is 30 Years. However, for Scientist / Engineer – SD post – No Age Limit
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for ISRO Recruitment 2020 process will comprise of following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
Selection for different posts will be done on the basis of their nature:
Scientist / Engineer Post – Personal Interview
- Written Test may be conducted for one or more posts; solely for screening purpose, if it is decided so in due course of time. In such case, instructions on conduct of written test shall be issued separately
Technical Assistant, Technician, Draughtsman – Two Level Recruitment Process
A) Written Test –
- Screening of the candidates will be done on the basis of the application submitted by the candidate.
- The Written Test will be conducted only for the Screened-In candidates in Ahmedabad.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to download the call letters.
- For further instructions regarding downloading of the call-letters, candidates are required to check their registered email and SAC website regularly.
- Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- Syllabus for the Written Test is available on SAC website www.sac.gov.in.
B) Skill Test –
- Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test.
- The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with a minimum of 60% for qualification.
- From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test.
- In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
NIL (No Fees is required to be Paid)
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: (Date Extended)
Closing Date Extended (Official Closing Dates not declared yet)