Master in Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Service
₹8,640 Discount 100% OFF
Apply This Coupon: 418E29E49F695B40F8A8
Hands-on Guide to Mastering Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service
● 44,654 Students Already Enrolled
● 4.5/5 (665 Ratings)
● Created by Pruthviraja L
Coupons Not Working?
That means the Coupon is Invalid!! ❌
There are two reasons for this:
- Coupons are valid for a maximum of 2 days, and you might be late. 😭
- The course authors have pulled out the coupons. The course authors have the right to do this. 🙁
But don’t worry, we still got you covered, keep updated with the latest coupons and discounts on our groups.
↪ What You Will Learn?
- Understand Power BI concepts like Microsoft Power BI desktop layouts, BI reports, dashboards, and Power BI DAX commands and functions.
- Create compelling reports and visualizations, derive real-time insights, and deploy it on demand.
- Create, share, collaborate, and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards.
- Form relationships in your data model and learn data visualization best practices.
↪ Course Content
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop installed on your computer (which is free).
- Knowledge of Excel Power Query is an added advantage.
This Microsoft Power BI course will help you to become a Power BI expert. It will enhance your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on Power BI Desktop, Power BI Online, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Power BI projects.
As we progress through this course, you’ll learn to unleash the capabilities of Power BI to perform a comprehensive analysis of data from multiple sources and present the data using the perfect visualization.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the concept and working of Power BI Desktop and Power BI online services.
- You will learn how to connect Power BI to different data sources.
- You will be able to transform your data using Power Query and create data models.
- You will also level-up your data analysis skills using DAX and create calculated columns and measures.
- With the help of Reports and Visualization in Power BI, you will be able to present your data in an efficient and interactive way.
- And lastly, you will learn how to publish your reports and dashboards to the Power BI online service.
Why Learn Power BI?
Power BI is a business intelligence tool by Microsoft that provides analytics services. It provides interactive dashboards and visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on anyone else as Power BI’s artificial intelligence is there to help you out. Power BI provides cloud-based BI services – known as Power BI Services, along with a desktop-based interface called Power BI Desktop. It offers Data modeling capabilities along with data preparation, data discovery, and interactive dashboards.
Why should you take up this Power BI course?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in the next 2 years – Gartner.
- 70% of leading companies say that analytics is integral to how they make decisions – IBM Survey
- A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale
↪ Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking for jobs as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager.
- Suitable for business intelligence (BI) and reporting professionals, data analysts.
- Statisticians aiming to implement their statistics skill to derive business insights.
- Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domain Professionals who need extensive business intelligence.
Note: External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. READ OUR DISCLOSURE