Merkle Internship 2021: Merkle Company has announced vacancies for Research Associate Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Merkle Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
Merkle Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Merkle Internship 2021|
|Post:||Research Associate Intern|
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CMX) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 12,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with a 2019 net revenue of $1.1 billion.
The Research Associate will play a key role in developing and executing research initiatives and reports that support our clients’ businesses and people-based marketing objectives. In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of multiple verticals that Merkle operates in, clients’ businesses, the motivations of their customers and target audiences, and the implications of trends within each industry. The associate will primarily support Merkle’s Client Strategy team in the U.S. through research reports and other outputs.
To be successful in the Associate role, you will need both an analytical and a strategic mindset. This role requires the ability to compile, assess and synthesize data from various sources, to uncover consumer insights from qualitative & quantitative research, and to tell a story about those findings through research reports.
- Performing industry and customer research, including competitive analyses, quarterly and annual trend reports and support for new business pitches
- Developing detailed research reports across a range of verticals (e.g. retail & consumer goods, high tech, financial services, media & entertainment, travel, automotive, nonprofit and health)
- Creating briefs to support strategy development across multiple business and marketing challenges (e.g. market entry, demographic studies, benchmarking, etc.)
- Developing proficiency with a range of research tools across different marketing channels (e.g. search, email, display)
- Interfacing with US-based Merkle team to understand project requirements and present research outputs
- Tracking developments in the research space and across specific tools, to identify new opportunities for Merkle’s Customer Strategy team
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
- BA/B.Com/MBA in a research-, strategy-, or marketing-related field
- 0-1 years of industry experience in marketing, digital experience or primary research
- Experience working with U.S. clients
- Ability to translate data from multiple sources into comprehensive insights that drive marketing strategy
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills. Experience translating data analysis into actionable presentations – strong proficiency in PowerPoint is required.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused team player
- Adaptability, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to understand different industry/business types, and customize research reports accordingly
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to align with client strategic objectives and roadmap
- Focused; a self-starter with experience working in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Selection Procedure for Merkle Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Merkle Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Merkle’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Merkle Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here