MyGov Internship 2021: MyGov Company has announced vacancies for Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The MyGov Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
MyGov Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||MyGov Internship 2021|
MyGov is the citizen engagement platform of the Government of India (GoI). Our mandate is to highlight the positive key/flagship schemes of the GoI and its many Ministries and Departments and engage with our users (‘Saathis’) through various youth-centric online and offline engagements (‘Activities’). We also partner with different Ministries in order to promote their various policies, collect public feedback and ensure citizen participation in various government programs.
It is also a trusted platform for citizens when it comes to important government news – for example, during these challenging times, MyGov is one of the first platforms to which, young and older netizens turn for the latest, authentic news about Covid.
MyGov offers a chance of being involved in Government. It is an exciting opportunity to gain an insight into citizen engagement with Government.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Internship engagement is full-time and is designed to be a world-class learning experience for the Internee, mentored by seasoned policy, management, and communication experts. If you are an undergraduate student looking to add to your learning, or a recent Graduate ready to add this Internship to your portfolio, this is the opportunity for you.
The areas proposed are –
- Management Team involved in the overall functioning of MyGov. Requires managerial and coordination skills as well as an understanding of public policy.
- Partnerships Team involved in engagements with different Ministries. Requires strong interpersonal skills, and understanding of public policy.
- Social Media, Research and Creative Team involved in information dissemination through the website and social media. Requires a policy background, research ability and good writing skills.
- HR Team involved in recruitment and daily HR operational activities.
- Graphics Designing involved in designing infographics, logos, banners etc. for the website and social media. Requires design training in this area.
- IT/Tech-development and Software Testing involved in proving tech support to the MyGov platform. Requires appropriate skills in these fields.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
- Undergraduate or a graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Social Media Tools, Computer graphics designing
- Eager to learn and work and desire to innovate and excel
Duration of Internship
The minimum duration of the internship shall be two months from the date of joining, extendable depending on the performance of the candidate, requirement of the Department, and time the intern is willing to spend with the Department.
Code of Conduct
The Intern appointed by MyGov shall observe the MyGov standard Code of Conduct – which shall be shared before the selected intern joins.
There is no cash remuneration. A certificate of the internship will be issued on successful completion.
Certificate of Internship
A certificate of the internship will be issued by MyGov on the competition of Internship and submission of report duly countersigned and accepted by the Competent Authority.
Selection Procedure for MyGov Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for MyGov Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the MyGov’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for MyGov Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here