Phenom Internship 2021: Phenom Company has announced vacancies for Machine Learning Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Phenom Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
Phenom Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Phenom Internship 2021|
|Post:||Machine Learning Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Phenom is a global HR technology company with a purpose to help a billion people find the right job and discover their true potential. we provide an AI-based SaaS platform that connects every interaction across the four key talent experiences. We call this Talent Experience Management.
We’re offering an internship with the machine learning team in the conversational AI / scheduling divisions at Phenom. This division is responsible for building conversational layers for all the experiences in the TXM platform. The duration of the internship would last upto 6 months. You will get to work on problems related to NLP & dialogue management in the talent recruitment industry.
Things you will do:
- Take a system/feature from an initial POC all the way to a merged PR in our conversational TXM platform.
- code & test backend services to support machine learning training, prediction and annotation
- Improve the scalability & performance of machine learning systems deployed at large scale
- Work with driven people across all areas of the company—from product development to machine learning research and UX design
You’ll love this place if you like to:
● Build your own ideas with a team of innovative and top caliber computer scientists, engineers and ML experts in a fun environment
● Work on solving unique and hard problems with data science and machine learning
● Create world-class products, solutions and cutting edge concepts
● Work in an Open Space Environment (no cube walls)
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Good to haves:
– knowledge in python(preferred) or another programming language
– used at least one machine learning framework
– comfortable with the mathematics behind machine learning
If you demonstrate a passion to solve problems & connect with the purpose of the company (learn more about Phenom here – https://www.phenom.com/ ), you will also have an opportunity to convert to a full-time position towards the end of your internship. (based on a performance review)
Selection Procedure for Phenom Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Phenom Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Phenom’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Phenom Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here