PLC Programming from SCRATCH in Under 1 Hour!
Perfect for beginners, those with absolutely no experience, and those who simply want to get started on PLC Programming
● 2,784 students Already Enrolled
● 3.5/5 (85 Ratings)
● Created by Alex Chan
Coupons Not Working?
That means the Coupon is Invalid!! ❌
There are two reasons for this:
- Coupons are valid for a maximum of 2 days, and you might be late. 😭
- The course authors have pulled out the coupons. The course authors have the right to do this. 🙁
But don’t worry, we still got you covered, keep updated with the latest coupons and discounts on our groups.
↪ What You Will Learn?
◆ Clear beginners’ doubts on PLC programming
◆ Purpose of PLC programming
◆ Hardware configuration
◆ Programming using Ladder language
◆ Function Call
↪ Course Content
- Hardware – Computer (e.g. Desktop or Laptop)
- Software Simatic Manager – Step 7
This FREE course teaches you how to build (AND TEST!!) a simple shutter program from scratch, starting from hardware configuration, to building your first rung of logic, to completing a basic shutter with manual open and close control, to verifying and validating your logic with the built-in simulator.
You shall also learn to enhance the logic through self-holding and timer delaying actions.
What’s more? You will learn to use Function Calls to create an additional shutter control within minutes!!
Find out if PLC programming is for you!
↪ Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in PLC programming
- Automation students
- Anyone planning to set foot in the industrial automation field
- Any instructor looking for tutoring material
Note: External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. READ OUR DISCLOSURE