Python for Penetration Testers
₹6,720 Discount 100% OFF
Apply This Coupon: GROWASKILL
Hacking with Python
● 50,201 students Already Enrolled
● 4.4/5 Star Rating (900 Ratings)
● Created by Cristi Zot
Coupons Not Working?
That means the Coupon is Invalid!! ❌
There are two reasons for this:
- Coupons are valid for a maximum of 2 days, and you might be late. 😭
- The course authors have pulled out the coupons. The course authors have the right to do this. 🙁
But don’t worry, we still got you covered, keep updated with the latest coupons and discounts on our groups.
↪ What You Will Learn?
◆ How to use Python in Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity.
↪ Course Content
- You need basic Python coding skills and basic knowledge in cybersecurity and penetration testing to successfully complete it. You are welcome to take the course even if you do not meet the criteria, provided that you can get yourself on track on-the-go.
You’re a programmer and you want to get into cybersecurity. You’re in the right place because this course will teach you how to combine or use Python programming to greatly expand your skills as a cybersecurity professional.
Penetration testers and cybersecurity analysts often get into the situation of having to do repetitive work that takes away precious time from their active focus. Examples of such situations can be scanning targets, doing intensive enumeration, subdomain discovery, reconnaissance, and more.
This is where programming languages like Python become extremely useful. Mastering Python allows you to take your hands off these repetitive and mundane tasks, automate them through code (and make them faster) so that you can focus on the really mentally challenging aspects of your penetration testing and cybersecurity projects.
This course is the second in a two-course series, that together will develop your Python skills and enable you to apply them in cybersecurity and penetration testing.
↪ Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to break into cybersecurity and penetration testing.
- Cybersecurity professionals with basic Python skills who want to get their work done more efficiently.
- Anyone with basic coding skills who want to learn Python for penetration testing.
Note: External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. READ OUR DISCLOSURE