Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020: Reliance Jio has posted vacancies on its official career page for BE/BTech Engineers. Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the Reliance Jio Recruitment Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) post in 2020. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the Reliance Jio recruitment, in the article given below.
Reliance Jio Recruitment for GET post in 2020:
|Notification:||Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020: Freshers for GET post|
|Post:||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Location:||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Reliance Jio|
Engineering & Technology
Security Assurance,Mumbai RCP,Maharashtra
For more such posts, click here
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting.
- Execute validation of service provider’s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis.
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement.
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Made Easy Written Notes, here
About Reliance Jio:
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Jio’s media offerings include the most comprehensive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch up television, movies and events. Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to unleash the power of a young nation. We are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notification before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.