This is one of the most asked questions if one can get a government job qualification of just being 12th passed. And the answer is YES. You may have a government job if you prepare for the SSC CHSL exam and get a high score of SSC CHSL result.
SSC CHSL is conducted to find the best candidates for the job post of clerk, postal assistant, data entry operator in a different government department. Every year several candidates apply for this exam. They put their best efforts to match the expected cut-off. If you are wondering about the SSC CHSL cut off then you may check the previous years on the official site.
It is a combined higher secondary level examination and candidates between 18 to 27 years can attend this exam. Your 12th class must be passed to appear in this exam. If you are 12th class passed and hunting for a government job then you must prepare for this exam indeed.
The motto of this exam is selecting the eligible candidate for different types of junior-level positions indeed. To clear this exam, you need to make a strategy to focus on important topics to grab high scores indeed.
- You need to pay attention to different topics such as Time-related questions, Profit and Loss based questions, Speed and Distance oriented questions, and so on. These questions are important to prepare to get good scores in the Quantitative Aptitude category.
- The reasoning section can also be a bit tricky. But if you practice a lot then it will become the easiest one. You need to prepare for classification, Analogy oriented questions. Practice is the only answer to get good at it. For example, the Figure Problem is also one of the most complicated topics. It requires a lot of practice.
- The next on the list is preparing for the General Awareness section. It could be the easiest and interesting topic to cover indeed. There are different topics to get covered such as polity, science, geography and so on. If you have been interested to learn, you probably start enjoying it.
Experts and toppers say that if you prepare important topics then it would be helping you to prepare in a better way for this exam. You should go with mock tests and sample tests to practice more and get familiar with the exam pattern.
In this section, we are going to mention the significant topics for Tier-1. This segment would be coming up with a total number of four important segments indeed. You need to prepare for reasoning, quantitative ability, English language, and general awareness. There will be a total number of 3 tiers and you need to crack all of them to grab an ideal government job indeed.
- You will be having multiple choice-oriented questions in Tier 1. It could be said that they are easy to prepare as you will be having different options and by being a bit careful you can make an ideal score.
- Practicing from the previous questions papers would be helping you to understand what sort of questions can be expected in the upcoming exam. Therefore, it is worthy to understand the exam pattern going through the previous year’s one indeed.
- You will be allowed for the next level only when you clear the tier-1 exam. Therefore, you need to be hardworking right from the start indeed.
- To get good at the English section, you need to prepare for different subjects such as reading, vocabulary, spotting errors, and so on.
You are just an exam away to get a government job. A successful career is waiting for you.