Tanla Internship 2021: Tanla Company has announced vacancies for Independent Consultant (Technical Support) interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Tanla Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the post below, find out if you’re eligible and how to apply, as well as benefits and application links.
Table of Contents :-
Tanla Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Tanla Internship 2021|
|Post:||Independent Consultant (Technical Support)|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Bangalore / Mumbai, India|
We at Tanla Platforms Limited (formerly known as Tanla Solutions Limited) started our journey as the new millennium set in with a small group of mobile messaging experts, with a base in Hyderabad, India, to create a world-class messaging service.
From 2000 till now, we have come a long way. Today, we are proud to have achieved global leadership in our domain as one of the largest Cloud Communication providers in the world.
We are innovating the way the world communicates, continuously raising the bar through enhanced speed, ease, and simplicity of our Cloud solutions. Over the years, we have developed and delivered cutting-edge technology and products which meet the discerning needs of a diverse clientele, from enterprises to carriers across geographies.
The standards we have set are industry-defying, difficult to surpass even by us. But then, that’s what we do best, beating us at our own game.
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems – you will never have a boring day at the office.
- World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Responsible for providing technical support (troubleshoot, online testing, problem solutions) to clients / customers
What you’ll be responsible for?
- Provide support to internal / external customer while adhering to the set SLA parameters.
- Carryout initial troubleshooting, replicate, test and resolve incidents that were logged by customers.
- Monitor key accounts performance and take proactive measures .
- Ensure apt utilization of platform resources with optimum performance outputs.
- Collaborate / coordinate with other teams in identifying / resolving customerissues.
- Capture and document all queries / concerns via the ticketing tool / email / other availablemeans.
- Responding to customers via various communication channels and to provide timely revert / updates / notifications.
- Maintain regular tracker(s) and publish reports to all stakeholders.
- Ensure 100% adherence to teams and organizational processes.
– Ticket management
– Customer response and engagement
– Cross-functional communication and coordination
– Compliance and SOPs
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
What you’d have?
- 6 months to 2 yrs of experience in Support domain
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Linux, MySql, Oracle, Phoenix and Hive
- Analytical mindset to solve issues with focus on client/customer requirement with an ability to take independent decisions
- Proactive, self-motivated and should be a team player
- Flexible to work in 24×7 environment- Ability to plan and organize
Selection Procedure for Tanla Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Tanla Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Tanla’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Tanla Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here