Teach For India Internship 2021: Teach For India Company has announced vacancies for Reporting Manager Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Teach For India Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. The internship posting below will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
Teach For India Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Teach For India Internship 2021|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed ( ₹ 8.09 LPA – Glassdoor )|
|Location:||Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad|
About Teach For India
At Teach For India, we’ve built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. It’s been twelve years since we began this journey and today we have 900+ Fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country, Through our Fellowship, we infuse the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem and have a growing movement of 3400+ Alumni. Our Alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership, and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media, and the private sector. Cumulatively, our Alumni have founded 150+ organizations in the social sector with 200 of them occupying senior leadership and CXO positions across organizations.
- Supporting the design and execution of multiple projects end-to-end for a variety of projects aimed at organizational development – e.g. research projects, pilots for new projects
- Conducting recurring cross-regional surveys for different stakeholders
- Analyzing datasets to uncover insights – e.g. unpacking trends around Fellow Attrition numbers, Alumni data; providing on-demand analytical support to other teams
- Creating compelling documents to communicate progress, insights and recommendations – e.g. presentations to Leadership Team members on insights from Fellow surveys
- Conducting primary research, literature reviews, and benchmarking exercises to draw from the best practices in strategic planning, monitoring, change management and organizational development.
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions with the team to identify problems and hypothesize causes and solutions.
- As part of the Technology team, you will:
- Be involved in developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting world-class technology solutions that gives Teach For India the edge as the world’s premier wealth manager.
- Work in energetic and highly motivated global teams, across countries & time zones.
- Have the opportunity to build a global network and to be mentored by senior leaders.
- Have access to various learning and development opportunities to upskill your knowledge whenever required.
- Engaged with side projects and Teach For India deeply cares about the environment and communities it operates in.
- You would also get to collaborate with like-minded colleagues who are making a positive difference in these areas every day.
- Technology sits at the very heart of Teach For India and plays a critical role in building, delivering and maintaining IT systems, services, and infrastructure that powers the Bank.
- The mission of the Technology organization is to keep Teach For India competitive in a digital world by delivering timely change and innovation, while maintaining the technology platforms at the highest quality standards.
- With this mission in place, we are currently hiring young and motivated graduates to join us as Software Engineers to shape the future of Banking Technology.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
You must have:
- Project management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong research capabilities
In addition, we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized; has attention to detail
- Result-driven and outcome focused-approach
- Adaptable and flexible in working style, comfortable with ambiguity
Selection Procedure for Teach For India Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Teach For India Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Teach For India’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Teach For India Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here