BYJU’S Internship 2021: BYJU’S Company has announced vacancies for Business Development (Sales) Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The BYJU’S Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
BYJU’S Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||BYJU’S Internship 2021|
|Post:||Business Development (Sales) Intern|
|Salary:||INR 18000 /month|
BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT. Today, BYJU has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 85%. Launched in 2015, BYJU’S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups. Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning methodologies.
About the internship
The objective of BTL marketing is to generate leads through on-ground activities. We identify potential customer touchpoints at malls, supermarkets, gaming zones, toy stores, departmental stores, etc., and conduct our activity there. In this setup, BYJU’S representatives will interact with parents to generate leads by convincing them to book a free home demo.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Representing BYJU’S in on-ground BTL promotional events in malls, supermarkets, amusement parks, departmental stores, etc.
2. Interacting with customers/parents in such activities to generate leads by convincing them to book a free home demo
3. Managing operations of the BTL activity to make sure it runs smoothly
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 27th Oct’21 and 26th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Selection Procedure for BYJU’S Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for BYJU’S Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the BYJU’S official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for BYJU’S Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here