Log 9 Materials Internship 2021: Log 9 Materials Company has announced vacancies for Materials & Electrochemistry Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Log 9 Materials Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
Log 9 Materials Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Log 9 Materials Internship 2021|
|Post:||Materials & Electrochemistry Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
About Log 9 Materials
Log 9 Materials was founded in 2015 at IIT Roorkee by Akshay Singhal, Kartik Hajela and Pankaj Sharma. Akshay and Kartik studied at IIT Roorkee graduating from Materials Engineering and Chemical Engineering respectively. Following which Akshay also did his PhD in Nanotechnology from IIT Roorkee and Kartik had worked briefly at ITC. Pankaj is a seasoned deep tech entrepreneur in Nanotechnology and has founded two startups previously into Bio-Computational Drug Discovery and nanomaterial interventions for Brain Cancer Surgery.
Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Improving material performance by studying structure-property relationship through various characterization techniques
- Able to perform all stages of a research project from ideation, designing & performing experiments, sample characterization & data analysis
- Identifying problems & limitations with existing material system and applying technical expertise & analytical thinking to come up with better alternatives
- Preparing technical reports with the compilation of original lab results, presenting scientific findings in the team meetings
- Performing exhaustive literature review and share results with higher management
- Foresee the challenges in scaling up of the developed lab processes; support the transfer of technology from lab scale to pilot plant and finally to commercialization
- Run & prioritize multiple projects simultaneously without missing any deadline
- Troubleshooting scientific & equipment specific issues in the lab
- Proven track record of performing methodical research at an industrial or academic level
- Strong concepts in polymers, nanotechnology & interfacial science
- In-depth understanding of polymers and the relationship between material structure & properties
- Hands-on experience in various characterization tools such as FESEM, XRD, XPS, UV-Vis, TEM, TGA, DSC, UTM, FTIR, etc.
- Knowledge of different material synthesis methods
- Efficient writing and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in writing technical documents
- Ability to analyze the root cause of the problem and finding efficient solutions
- Positive team player and ability to work under minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly research-oriented and ability to provide holistic solutions.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
- Working with the wonder material “Graphene” and exploring its unlimited applications
- Development & Prototype design for various commercial applications of 3D-Graphene
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising of scientists, engineers, and business analysts
- Working for high growth, deep technology, Sequoia and Exfinity funded start-up
Requirements and profile:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemical / material science or nanotechnology o
- Product Development experience which includes processing and delivering of programs from concept through production
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and work ownership
- Being Highly Professional With Analytical And Fundamental Learning Approach
- Good pedagogical & leadership skills; ability to mentor junior staff & delegating tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets & experience levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a keen eye to details
Would be a plus:
- Exposure to a high paced working environment
- Prior Projects with carbon-based materials
Selection Procedure for Log 9 Materials Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Log 9 Materials Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Log 9 Materials’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Log 9 Materials Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here