ISRO Recruitment 2020 – ISRO has launched multiple vacancies for candidates who are seeking a career at ISRO. The ISRO Career opportunity is open to Engineers, who are looking for a good package for their future. ISRO officials have also extended the application deadline. The candidates can now apply for the post and land yourself a good Career at ISRO.
ISRO Recruitment 2020: [Written Exam Update]
ISRO Career Jobs:- Multiple Vacancies for Scientists, Engineers, Scientific & Technical Assistants Post for Salary (Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700 per month) – ISRO – Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Instrumentation / Civil / Other Engineering Degree or ITI / Masters / PhD Holders are Eligible to Apply. Check for more Details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India and has its headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration”.
Career at ISRO
Name of Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation – Space Applications Centre (ISRO – SAC)
Position: Scientists, Scientific, Technical Assistants & Technician
Nature of Post: Permanent Post
Job Id: SAC:02:2020
Total Vacancies: 55
Salary: As per post, check below for more details
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Career at ISRO Job Post Details
Branch-wise Vacancies for ISRO Recruitment 2020:-
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SD (Electronics): 02 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Physics): 01 Vacancy
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Computer): 03 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Electronics): 07 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Mechanical): 06 Vacancies
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Structural): 01 Vacancy
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC (Electrical): 01 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Electronics): 03 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Civil): 01 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Electrical): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Fitter): 06 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Mechanist): 03 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Electronics): 10 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Information Technology): 02 Vacancies
- Technician ‘B’ (Plumber): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Carpenter): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Electrician): 01 Vacancy
- Technician ‘B’ (Chemical): 01 Vacancy
- Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical): 03 Vacancies
Selected Candidates at ISRO Career Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of:-
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SD: Level 11 (Rs. 67,700–Rs. 2,08,700)
- SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER – SC: Level 10 (Rs. 56,100–Rs. 1,77,500)
- Technical Assistant: Level 07 (Rs. 44,900–Rs. 1,42,400)
- Technician ‘B’, Draughtsman ‘B’: Level 03 (Rs. 21,700–Rs. 69,100)
Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Instrumentation / Civil / Other Engineering Degree or ITI / Masters / PhD Holders.
For more details, check the official notice below.
Upper Age Limit is 30 Years. However, for Scientist / Engineer – SD post – No Age Limit
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for a candidate to be recruited for a Career at ISRO will comprise of the following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
Selection for different posts will be done on the basis of their nature:
Scientist / Engineer Post – Personal Interview
- Written Test may be conducted for one or more posts; solely for screening purpose, if it is decided so in due course of time. In such case, instructions on conduct of written test shall be issued separately
Technical Assistant, Technician, Draughtsman – Two Level Recruitment Process
A) Written Test –
- Screening of the candidates will be done on the basis of the application submitted by the candidate.
- The Written Test will be conducted only for the Screened-In candidates in Ahmedabad.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to download the call letters.
- For further instructions regarding downloading of the call-letters, candidates are required to check their registered email and SAC website regularly.
- Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- Syllabus for the Written Test is available on SAC website www.sac.gov.in.
B) Skill Test –
- Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test.
- The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with a minimum of 60% for qualification.
- From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test.
- In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
NIL (No Fees is required to be Paid)
DRDO Recruitment – Freshers EligibleDRDO Recruitment 2020 | 167 Scientist / Engineers Vacancies | Apply Now
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: (Date Extended)
Closing Date Extended (Official Closing Dates not declared yet)
Written Exam Update: The written test for screened-in candidates, scheduled on 7th June 2020 (Sunday) against SAC Advt. No. 02:2020 dated 14th March 2020 is postponed indefinitely. The new date will be announced later on this website.